Devdutt Padikkal vs Rajat Patidar for #3?

2 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Ok, its over for Patidar. 

Thanks for your services, have no hopes in 2nd inns.

Please go back to domestics and retire now, international cricket isn't your cup of tea.

Was Sarfraz's last test a mirage also.He looked completely out of sorts today.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

could be. his lack of fitness will also hurt overseas.

good thing is that musheer is shaping up well. he is supposed to be more technically sound than Sarf at the same age,

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

It's too early to say, I have always thought the swing & movement is the biggest nemesis of Sarfaraz, he can play spin well.

But today he was bogged down just with careful field setting. These are the small things which you won't find in domestic tournaments.

Need to see how strong he is mentally.

4 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

It's too early to say, I have always thought the swing & movement is the biggest nemesis of Sarfaraz, he can play spin well.

But today he was bogged down just with careful field setting. These are the small things which you won't find in domestic tournaments.

Need to see how strong he is mentally.

I think situation looked grim when he walked in. He should have been sent ahead before even spinners settling in. It was bonkers to send Patidar again at no.4  vital batting position.

England should have never crossed 250. If they were bowled out for 250. India would have had slightly better batting conditions for longer period. We could have surpassed the total as well. India  allowed their lower order to add 240 plus runs. Robinson scoring 58 here is  acrime.

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

could be. his lack of fitness will also hurt overseas.

good thing is that musheer is shaping up well. he is supposed to be more technically sound than Sarf at the same age,

Sarfaraz was the same way at that age and he was very fit too. Something happened in-between and hope he corrects it and hope Musheer learns from it.

13 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Sarfaraz was the same way at that age and he was very fit too. Something happened in-between and hope he corrects it and hope Musheer learns from it.

I hope musheer becomes better