RCB vs MI, Eliminator WPL

1 minute ago, rollingstoned said:

Such a limp finish to the innings, it takes something to out RCB even RCB. 

Kaur was lucky she didn't get runout earlier, she does dumbass things like this even in WC games.

She is over-confident with her approach.  Her body language suggested "I got this". That proved to be her downfall. All she had to do was taking ones and twos.

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Mandhana is a big a** bottler..  I fail to remember any half decent knock from her in KO's...  Harman has a few still for India. 

Aussie Women are the benchmark.  Washed up Perry is owning this WPL lol

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

That is stating the obvious. You do not expect women to be physically stronger than men. THat is basisc science. Expecting women to replicate what men do is plain ignorant. You should adjust your expectation. Cricket is all about competition not about "physical limit". Women's team is facing another woman's team. Not men's team. As long as they are equally strong you can get a good competition out of it. 

Why should I adjust accordingly. Is my time so cheap that it could be wasted for some sport that is of far lower quality with no improvement possible. Your comparison to blind cricket is bad on so many levels. Blind cricket dont have a BPL just like the WPL do. WPL runs on IPL's success and money. Some fast bowler who bowls 100k gets money in crores while you have many an ordinary player left out of the IPL. If not for the WPL, we could have many more teams in IPL.

59 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Why should I adjust accordingly. Is my time so cheap that it could be wasted for some sport that is of far lower quality with no improvement possible. Your comparison to blind cricket is bad on so many levels. Blind cricket dont have a BPL just like the WPL do. WPL runs on IPL's success and money. Some fast bowler who bowls 100k gets money in crores while you have many an ordinary player left out of the IPL. If not for the WPL, we could have many more teams in IPL.

Nobody is asking you to adjust :) Don't call those who watch feminists. I find a lot of men's IPL games boring as well.  Nobody stops IPL from having " so many" teams :)  IPL was started 16 years. WPL was started last year. How can you blame WPL for IPL's number of teams.  WPL owners are the same was IPL owners. They proudly celebrate their wins. Why does it hurt you? ABDV is a celebrated accomplished cricketer. He is following it and appreciating it. He is not going around saying "hey woman are bowling at 100 kph" That is plain ignorant. Entire stadium was full today even though Delhi was not one of the team. So WPL is a success. Why are you having heart burns? If you don't like , don't watch it. Why are throwing hissy fit for no reason?