MAYANK YADAV .... EXPRESS and bouncy Indian pacer who is accurate too

36 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Told you as soon as wt20 squad will be selected, Mayank yadav will start playing.

Why would an IPL team not want to play their bowler for political matters of the Indian team ? Even KL Rahul is not selected. Do you think him or the coach did this on purpose when it does not serve the interest of the franchise?

Also Mayank showed what he is capable of. The Indian selectors could have still got him as backup and let him recover.  I do not blame this on LSG. This is just on BCCI.

2 minutes ago, cricspirit said:

Why would an IPL team not want to play their bowler for political matters of the Indian team ? Even KL Rahul is not selected. Do you think him or the coach did this on purpose when it does not serve the interest of the franchise?

Also Mayank showed what he is capable of. The Indian selectors could have still got him as backup and let him recover.  I do not blame this on LSG. This is just on BCCI.

Yes i am blaming on bcci , they might have instructed lsg to keep him on rest till squad selection. The way Mayank was performing had he taken another 6-7 wkts in last 2 games it would have been gig headache for selectors and shah.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Yes i am blaming on bcci , they might have instructed lsg to keep him on rest till squad selection. The way Mayank was performing had he taken another 6-7 wkts in last 2 games it would have been gig headache for selectors and shah.

They can instruct but why should LSG listen. Why should they throw the match ? What is in it for them ?

1 minute ago, cricspirit said:

They can instruct but why should LSG listen. Why should they throw the match ? What is in it for them ?

We already know how proactive these franchisees are in fast bowlers selection. Have you seen GT inspite if Mohit getting thrashed match after match for 20 rpo he still keep getting selected whereas youngsters like Tyagi and Sushant are not even in the list of impact sub. 

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

We already know how proactive these franchisees are in fast bowlers selection. Have you seen GT inspite if Mohit getting thrashed match after match for 20 rpo he still keep getting selected whereas youngsters like Tyagi and Sushant are not even in the list of impact sub. 

India is not a land for fast bowlers,it celebrates trundler with pseudo control and swing

Same with timid stat loving bogus batsmen

1 hour ago, cricspirit said:

Just another piece of bullsht propoganda by low iq chums here.

He is a perennially injured bowler. Was out for an year before this. Cnt bowl 4 overs in 5 matches and expect him to play world cups and tests.

I love Mayank, but I equally hate the dumb fuqs here propagating nonsense 

On 4/28/2024 at 6:49 AM, AKane said:

I just think he sucked the entire oxygen out of the IPL. At least on this board a lot - and I mean a lot - of posters were looking forward to LSG games and his bowling in that game. Period.

The powers that be did not want all the attention to be focused on one person instead of their overall "product" which is IPL. Fortunately for them and unfortunately for him and us,  he got a niggle.... and it has been quite a niggle - possibly not a niggle. The info about him has dribbled out and always of the form - "He is there but not quite there yet. Very close"

This is just me - and just an opinion of one person. I do think that powers that be in this country like people here to be docile - docile not just in cricket but in life. They like a person playing like Ramesh Krishnan. A Rafael Nadal will make them nervous. People like a Mayank Yadav make them nervous. They prefer a Bhuvaneshwar Kumar.

Yera that's the "reason" :facepalm:|
not the fact that the guys is a perennially injury prone bowler.

Kaha se laate ho itne kahaniya?? you should try working in yellow papers

10 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Mayank should be in the main team. There are hardly any good options except Bumrah.

A guy who gets injured 2 times within 5 matches while bowling 4 overs can't be selected in any World Tournaments, even if he is the second coming of Marshal and Mcgrath.

48 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

what BS is this..why he was rushed..what fitness staff and Drs are doing..what fitness tests were done..

Till yesterday the story here was "he is being denied chance to play even though he is supremely fit and firing in the nets" becasue it is aaaaal politicssss...

Aaj injured hua to "why was he rushed" 

:yousuck:

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat

This reminds of when people complained about Selectors ruining Moshin Khan by not selecting him ahead of Arshdeep/Avesh Khan and moshin khan came out saying his bowling arm was nearly amputated around that time. Some times not everything is the fault of Selectors. In this case they made mistake in playing Mayank, but if they didnt people would say they are ruining his career. Their is literally a thread on this forum wanting Siraj and Arshdeep to get injured so that Mayank can get in the squad. Complete Insanity.

3 minutes ago, TellTheTruth said:

This reminds of when people complained about Selectors ruining Moshin Khan by not selecting him ahead of Arshdeep/Avesh Khan and moshin khan came out saying his bowling arm was nearly amputated around that time. Some times not everything is the fault of Selectors. In this case they made mistake in playing Mayank, but if they didnt people would say they are ruining his career. Their is literally a thread on this forum wanting Siraj and Arshdeep to get injured so that Mayank can get in the squad. Complete Insanity.

77% of total population and 99% of ICF population are insanely dumb and biased and make things out of their backside to keep their agenda going.

Seems like the agenda peddlers are alive again in the forums once they knew that one of the biggest roadblock for their trundlers i.e. Mayank Yadav has gotten injured.

These agenda peddlers are no better than Padosi mulk posters who will run and vomit all across the forums when things are in their favour. But when the time is tough, they will run away and hide under a different username/id to save their face.