More foreigners should be allowed in the playing 11 in ipl

MediumPacer

25 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Yes by bashing super dooper million dollar baby Starc to pulp.

Starc doesn't care so he isnt putting any effort, he knows the IPL franchises would line up for him even if he fails horribly coz he has a white skin.
And Idiotic Indian fans like thinking that their do kaudi ke youngsters (who lost against SL) are hitting Starc for boundaries, when actually he is just not trying.

28 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Starc doesn't care so he isnt putting any effort, he knows the IPL franchises would line up for him even if he fails horribly coz he has a white skin.
And Idiotic Indian fans like thinking that their do kaudi ke youngsters (who lost against SL) are hitting Starc for boundaries, when actually he is just not trying.

Ya without trying he is bowling at 148 kph lol This is an excuse for all the non-performers from overseas. 

31 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Thats what you like to think…. What was the do kauri ka starc performance in last wc. He was treated like no name trundler through out the wc. Do kauri ka experience player is the one who playerd for 15 years and get owned by any no name left armer and spinner across all 50 overs ko and ran away from Aus fearing  continuous 3 overseas defeat will dent his legacy. Even lately that pussy sat out of series and got fit for ipl.

Just now, raki05 said:

Thats what you like to think…. What was the do kauri ka starc performance in last wc. He was treated like no name trundler through out the wc. Do kauri ka experience player is the one who playerd for 15 years and get owned by any no name left armer and spinner across all 50 overs ko and ran away from Aus fearing  continuous 3 overseas defeat will dent his legacy. Even lately that pussy sat out of series and got fit for ipl.

Arshdeep, Bhuvi, Pandya all outperformed Starc in their own den. Only kane richardson and stoinins were worse than Starc in his side. He was going at 8.50 that too on early season Australian pitches where all fast bowlers were wreaking havoc. 

6 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Your 2 kaudi ke youngsters who get beaten by Sri Lankas B team have no right to play international cricket.

Only a select few (those who dis well in. U19) actually deserve to play.

Also the ICC cricketer of the last decade and the MOTT of last world cup will always be a legend, lets not brink a bazooka in a knife fight.

Your youngsters are not good enough to ties his shoelaces even when he is 35.

Let me tell you if you are not clear, Rinku, Sky, Dubey will horribly fail as they have no talent to represent India in internationals.

People like you and @vvslaxman who have no eye for talent will always support mediocrities

16 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Ya without trying he is bowling at 148 kph lol This is an excuse for all the non-performers from overseas. 

Yes foriegn pacers can do that, they are well built and have good genetics.

2 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Yes foriegn pacers can do that, they are well built and have good genetics.

No bowler even in club cricket will deliberately under perform. That is a ridiculous theory that is being used to downplay quality. IN reality he does the same for Australia as well. But for him Gabba test woudl not have been lost by Australia.

Your 2 kaudi ke youngsters who get beaten by Sri Lankas B team have no right to play international cricket.

Only a select few (those who dis well in. U19) actually deserve to play.

Also the ICC cricketer of the last decade and the MOTT of last world cup will always be a legend, lets not brink a bazooka in a knife fight.

Your youngsters are not good enough to ties his shoelaces even when he is 35.

Let me tell you if you are not clear, Rinku, Sky, Dubey will horribly fail as they have no talent to represent India in internationals.

People like you and @vvslaxman who have no eye for talent will always support mediocrities

Lol ye do kaudi ka chokli was not there when we won 2 historic series one against overseas aus and another one aginst en where Jaiswal shown your 2 kaudi ka 100 test gadha his aukaat. Glad that wolf is coming out of sheep cover, now i know why so many threads are getting created.

6 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Its better to support jaishwal, Pant , rinku, sky , Mayan Yadav, umran, parag than perennial looser like chokli who has nothing to show. BTW a social media chokli bot like you who threat with murder/rape not just to people but other players (Indians/Foreign) are advising on indian crcket is quite ironic.

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Lol ye do kaudi ka chokli was not there when we won 2 historic series one against overseas aus and another one aginst en where Jaiswal shown your 2 kaudi ka 100 test gadha his aukaat. Glad that wolf is coming out of sheep cover, now i know why so many threads are getting created.

Historic series against this England? Lol

It was a run of the mill series , dime a dozen, Kohli has already done enough in home tests.

Just before that series when we played against SouthAfrica in Sa ( the actual tough series) the King showed his aukaat by being the highest run scorer from India and secured a draw.

Thats how champions are made

Just now, raki05 said:

Its better to support jaishwal, Pant , rinku, sky , Mayan Yadav, umran, parag than perennial looser like chokli who has nothing to show. BTW a social media chokli bot like you who threat with murder/rape not just to people but other players (Indians/Foreign) are advising on indian crcket is quite ironic.

Thats a serious accusation, I dont do any of that.

I am here to tell you people how you disrespect a Champion player who is indispensable and worship mediocrities and make them national treasures.

1 minute ago, Adamant said:

Historic series against this England? Lol

It was a run of the mill series , dime a dozen, Kohli has already done enough in home tests.

Just before that series when we played against SouthAfrica in Sa ( the actual tough series) the King showed his aukaat by being the highest run scorer from India and secured a draw.

Thats how champions are made

Lewda!!! Rather than preachin her ho hive him moth job to that darpok pussy. Who ran away with slightest of pressure . Rahane is the best captain who defeated strongest austailian team of last decade in their own den with plenty of debutant and youngsters.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Pant has already proven himself , he is actually talented.

Same goes for Jaiswal.

The problem starts when you people bring IPL kachda and expect selectors to replace champion cricketers with them.

I remember last year @zen thought Deepak Hooda will do better than Kohli.

I also heard how Iyer should replace Kohli in world cup last year :lol:

Now you guys are bringing players like Dubey, Rinku, Kishan.

Believe me, they are all trash

Thats a serious accusation, I dont do any of that.

I am here to tell you people how you disrespect a Champion player who is indispensable and worship mediocrities and make them national treasures.

No one disrespect chokli the way you insult younsters and indian players other than chokli. On other thread itself we appreciated his contribution but it irritates people when bot like you come and insult Indian youngsters and hype chokli too much in any thread. When he actually had very little to show.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

No one disrespect chokli the way you insult younsters and indian players other than chokli. On other thread itself we appreciated his contribution but it irritates people when bot like you come and insult Indian youngsters and hype chokli too much in any thread. When he actually had very little to show.

He has enough to show, lets not even get there.

I dont call out all youngsters, Jaiswal, Gill, Pant, Shaw I believe in all of them but I will alwaus call out IPL kachda.