Udi Baba - KFC advert

goose

1982 classic, when all MDs wanted to catch on to disco music fad, and wanted to sound like Bhappida ! 

Vidhaata is another good loud movie with Subhash Ghai getting yesteryear superstars Dilip Kumar and Shammi Kapoor together on screen. @zen have you seen it?

37 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

1982 classic, when all MDs wanted to catch on to disco music fad, and wanted to sound like Bhappida ! 

Vidhaata is another good loud movie with Subhash Ghai getting yesteryear superstars Dilip Kumar and Shammi Kapoor together on screen. @zen have you seen it?

1982 was a special year! the facial expression in this video are priceless. nobody does a stressed expression beter than Dilip Kumar

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Yeah, Vidhaata is among my Bollywood favorites. There is Sanjeev Kumar in it as well. 

Padmini had some good releases in the 80s - Insaf Ka Taraju, Zamani ko …, Vidhaata, Prem Rog, etc. 

On 5/9/2024 at 9:34 AM, zen said:

Yeah, Vidhaata is among my Bollywood favorites. There is Sanjeev Kumar in it as well. 

Padmini had some good releases in the 80s - Insaf Ka Taraju, Zamani ko …, Vidhaata, Prem Rog, etc. 

Sanjeev was an underrated actor. Did an excellent job in "Koshish" with Jaya Bhaduri, another underrated actor

33 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I think one the top 5 screen actors ever in Indian cinema. But even then I think that's underrating his genius. 

top 5 in bolly for sure.

On 5/11/2024 at 4:36 AM, Vijy said:

Sanjeev was an underrated actor. Did an excellent job in "Koshish" with Jaya Bhaduri, another underrated actor

Both are rated as actors but underrated as “stars”. 

3 minutes ago, goose said:

speaking of sanjeev kumar nobody mention the comedy genius in angoor

very good cast in that one: sanjeev, deepti naval, utpal dutt (cameo), etc

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Rare comedy movie directed by Gulzar. Deepti Naval is so endearing :heart:. Mousumi Chatterjee too! 

from my perspective, deepti was comfortably ahead of mousumi as an actress