Legendary Statements by fellow posters.

as for gambhir being the best ever batsman for india in odis' date=' just look at his odi record over the last 1 year & u will understand what i am trying to say[/quote'] so peforming for one yr makes him greater than sachin and saurav??

I don't know about legendary but this is the worst post IMO on ICF since it started. I won't name the poster as everyone knows who it was.

Ishant is out - Maybe the "real" God above will reward SRT with an injury for the remaining series...
as for gambhir being the best ever batsman for india in odis' date=' just look at his odi record over the last 1 year & u will understand what i am trying to say[/quote'] gamghr's record in 2008 19 908 113 56.75 3 just 3 examples of SRT's similar or better years SRT's in 2002 Mat Runs HS Bat Av 100 20 741 113 52.92 2 SRT in 98 Mat Runs HS Bat Av 100 34 1894 143 65.31 9 in 96 Mat Runs HS Bat Av 100 32 1611 137 53.70 6 Remembr this was before powerplays were introduced and when 250 was an unassailble score!
Which idiot said that? :D But the undoubted winner, for this edition of the contest and indeed, for every edition from here on till Finey makes an equally ridiculous comment... .... ( Or something along those lines) Absolutely nothing can match this post for the sheer stupidity, dumbness and the utterly nonsensical nature.
Taken out of context and twisted with only the half of statement posted here. Esp. since there was a separate thread that *I* created after I cooled down, and where I took it back even if I said in heat of the moment. Oh, well, we cannot go digging into all that history again. Ok, so you want to have a field day on it, so be it :D
Taken out of context and twisted with only the half of statement posted here. Esp. since there was a separate thread that *I* created after I cooled down, and where I took it back even if I said in heat of the moment. Oh, well, we cannot go digging into all that history again. Ok, so you want to have a field day on it, so be it :D
well finey the thread says legendary post it doesn say on wat context so ur post that day wins hands down as the worst post ever to be posted at ICF..we all accepted ur apology but then to pray that Sachin gets injured man the lesser said abt that the better
well finey the thread says legendary post it doesn say on wat context so ur post that day wins hands down as the worst post ever to be posted at ICF..we all accepted ur apology but then to pray that Sachin gets injured man the lesser said abt that the better
LOL! As long as this stupid nonsense of SRT worshipping goes on, yes thats how it will be perceived. Sachin-om-nama-Sachinaya-om! :hysterical:

This is from the general discussions, but I can never quite forget this comment by DR. The thread was about 'Ladies in Power' and everyone was discussing how the likes of Bhutto, Sonia Gandhi used to look when they were young. Obviously, the ratings and comments turned a bit 'un-parlimentary', when DR came up with this absolute gem.

90% of u guys wud hump any crevice' date=' wonder why are u kidding urselves by rating these beauties :cantstop:[/quote'] http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=151667#post151667 :D
LOL! As long as this stupid nonsense of SRT worshipping goes on, yes thats how it will be perceived. Sachin-om-nama-Sachinaya-om! :hysterical:
so u get back at the worshipers by posting something like that..even a normal cricket fan wud not wish an injury to any player let alone Sachin..anyway as Gambo said this is a thread about legendary posts so this is not the place to start something else..