Kapil BLASTS Yuvraj.

Yuvraj's mom lambastes Kapil for party comments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looks like the whole family is a cartoon network

:hysterical::hysterical:
TBH yuvi has become an attention seeking show pony.No performance on the field ' date=he is bound to get criticism.It is cricket which made Yuvi what he is today ,not the other way.However he is taking his place for granted ,no intention of improving his game .
LOL WHAT ? So how about averaging 40 in ODI in last 2 years, and 50 (Vs 52 of a certain Sachin) in Indian victories. How about being India's best fielder for a long time. How about the match winning performances against Aus and Eng in T-20 world cup ?

Kapil is a man who speaks his heart out..he is not an attention seeker and he always speaks with the best interest for cricket..since he is a bit emotional certain remarks mite have not gone well but wat he has said is true..yuvi has to concentrate on cricket, if his off field issues are affecting his cricketing career then its really really bad..as Kapil said if this guy applies himself he wud be one of the best talents in world cricket..but sadly thats were he is going wrong..and now his Mom has come out with stinging remarks against Kapil..this is just stupid..

Kapil is an idiot! In same breath he says Dhonis personal life is his personal life. But is keen to slam Yuvis personal life. HYPOCRITE
dude-I have to say something here,calling our great cricketeres idiot and other names is not not cool man.If anybody deserves respect its kapil.
There really is a double standard here not just by Kapil but by many fans. People ready to criticise Yuvis failures in tests but not Dhonis failures, Yuvis lack of alleged commitment even though ready and desperate to play tests while Dhonis commitment is now very questionable, ready to criticise yuvis personal life but not dhonis questionable personal life! HYPOCRICY!
DSR you are out of your mind , Dhoni as wicket keeper has done great job in tests,Yuvraj is in team as batsman not an allrounder like Dhoni , Dhoni has kept very well in test , yes his batting needs improvement but to accomidate yuvraj in the team india lost two test matches in australia it is not the case with dhoni what ever dhoni gives with bat in test is a plus and he has done a decent job.
He cares for Yuvi' date=' has been a close friend of the family, played with Yograj and hence the comments regarding "agar apne baap se 50% mehnat karega, to #1 batsman ban jayega".[/quote'] I agree..but "baap" term was bit harsh. "Pitaji" or father would have been better.:--D. Also, why shout all these things out in media..why not meet up with Yuvi and give him personal advice.
yaa dsr sure' date=' a Chandigarh born Kaipl Dev will surely show double standard and blast only Yuvi and would protect Dhoni. i got it DSR, how idiot and attention seeking pappu you are turning out to be then others
exactly, yuvi sucked **** in EVERY single final so far, in tests less said the better of this tool. he didnt even try to give a fight against aussies. What is with his family? one day Uncle Tom comes and say his son is the best.... and today unty jerry came out criticizing the best indian allrounder for his comments:hysterical:
I agree..but "baap" term was bit harsh. "Pitaji" or father would have been better.:--D. Also' date='[b'] why shout all these things out in media..why not meet up with Yuvi and give him personal advice.
i guess Kapil wanted Yuvi to know this clear and maybe he did try to hurt yuvi's public image coz its clear that he cares more abt that than his cricketing exploits..Kapil does go OTT sometimes but then he has said the rite thing..well if it has hurt Yuvi hope he proves a point in the test arena rather than starting an altercation like wat his Mom has done..comeon Yuvi dont let all ur talent go down the drain..i just hope he proves everyone that he is one of the best batting talent to have come out from our country :pray:
[According to Shabnam, Kapil's comments are stunning, considering her son has won applause from several former greats for his game. "Sad that such a great cricketer should stoop so low when across the border Hanif Mohammad has been comparing Yuvi with Sir Garfield Sobers," she said. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looks like the whole family is a cartoon network
The woman deserves a son like Yuvraj. Hanif Mohd is an ass to compare Yuvraj with that performance giant. May be on talent, they are both similarly gifted. But Yuvraj is a lazy lamp-post compared to the past great.
Guest Yograj Singh

I love my wife very much but she should keep quiet and let me handle Yuvraj's training. That boy is incorrigible! I spend all my time training him, right from waking him at 4 in the morning and preparing concrete wickets to throwing away his roller skates and trying to keep him single and focused on his cricket - and he still can't stop partying. Why can't he behave like all the other great batsmen that he ranks with? After all Bradman, Tendulkar and Gavaskar never partied and spent more time with movie stars then they spent working on their lofted on drive!

I love my wife very much but she should keep quiet and let me handle Yuvraj's training. That boy is incorrigible! I spend all my time training him, right from waking him at 4 in the morning and preparing concrete wickets to throwing away his roller skates and trying to keep him single and focused on his cricket - and he still can't stop partying. Why can't he behave like all the other great batsmen that he ranks with? After all Bradman, Tendulkar and Gavaskar never partied and spent more time with movie stars then they spent working on their lofted on drive!
That doesn't sound like a "Daddy cool" -edit profile to "Daddy Hitler":--D
Yograj ji first of all ur son is not in this elite panel..infact he is much more talented than any of the above mentioned cricketers..and since ur son has an ego that is as big as the great wall wall of china, he will always work on wooing gals..maybe u shd go down memory lane and check if this is something that yuvi adpoted from his father :D
:hysterical::hysterical: