Selector's mum on Badrinath’s inclusion

Bloody Dhenging Biotch!!!!! Politics and bullshit has got Kohli in the squad. If it really was Dhoni who made the choice' date= then he is a dumbass. Badri was ELECTRIC in the field in the IPL and is an excellent batsman both objectively (stats) and subjectively (looks). Now, I'll cheer Mendis to effin PWN all these useless RUs and Kohlis in the ODI series :(( My only hope is Badri makes it into the Test squad.
He has made into test squad. :yay:
If Dhoni doesnt want him in the team , which seems to be the case... he can never get into team.. Dhoni starts playing his politics card well.. mebe he prefers young team (younger than him in age), so he can have complete control over the team.. next, shewag n sachin r the ones he wants to get rid of, given a chance..
Well I dont know why Dhoni has a prob with Badri.... dont see any reason for it.. he praised badri during Ipl and wrote some good words about him .. but then he demoted him in the batting order.. n brought tht uselss kappugedra ahead of him.. I dont know whether Dhoni has something against Badri.... But i would blame TNCA for this.. they r not pushing badri's case I think.... this is really sad.. this guy is 27 and has been scroing consistently.. n hes being ignored for long time..
First of all' date=' picking Kohli over Yusuf Pathan seems a no-brainer to begin with.[b'] But, to drop Pathan and not select Badri is truly baffling. Its actually a good thing that Badri went to the press over this. Sometimes, you need to ruffle a few feathers to get people's attention.
MSD or selectors seems to have some reason against Badri - age? or whatever.
You've got your man now! :clap: