Thank you selctors for no KAIF!

why make another thread you really feel the best way to get your point across is to open lots of threads, innit?
I am sure the indian selectors view this site and read posts here, especially mine. As they have clearly followed me in including Mishra and Badrinath and excluding Kaif and Pathan. Thus I felt it needed to be made evidently clear to them that indian fans thank them and are grateful for the non inclusion of Kaif! I hade to make sure they did not miss this and do not pick Kaif!
I am sure the indian selectors view this site and read posts here, especially mine. As they have clearly followed me in including Mishra and Badrinath and excluding Kaif and Pathan. Thus I felt it needed to be made evidently clear to them that indian fans thank them and are grateful for the non inclusion of Kaif! I hade to make sure they did not miss this and do not pick Kaif!
:hysterical: imagine they really did visit this website, all the swears directed at them :haha:

Blind reaction indeed Kaif has worked hard on his game and has apparently honed his technique, if he was selected, he would have been by merit. He had a cracking season last season and had a 94 vs Aus A didnt he? He at least should have got to captain the Board team and not Yuvraj- a far better captain for a start and wtf has Yu done in tests- Kaif is a better test player. Another thing- when he was dropped for Ganguly two years ago it was after the Wi tour where he scored a fine centruy and averaged 60ish? So he shouldnt have been. Yes Ganguly more than justified his reinclusion I know, but thats not the point We have to switch to youth at some point and right now Kaif is very much at the forefront of those. His time will come.

Blind reaction indeed Kaif has worked hard on his game and has apparently honed his technique, if he was selected, he would have been by merit. He had a cracking season last season and had a 94 vs Aus A didnt he? He at least should have got to captain the Board team and not Yuvraj- a far better captain for a start and wtf has Yu done in tests- Kaif is a better test player. Another thing- when he was dropped for Ganguly two years ago it was after the Wi tour where he scored a fine centruy and averaged 60ish? So he shouldnt have been. Yes Ganguly more than justified his reinclusion I know, but thats not the point We have to switch to youth at some point and right now Kaif is very much at the forefront of those. His time will come.
yuvraj has scored 3 hundreds and an avg of 33 over a scattered career isnt bad.IMO yuvi shud have been in da 14 ahead of badri n kaif
Oh really? Then Dsr, why did the selectors drop Karthik from the Indian squad, the very NEXT match after which you had said 'Karthik is just what the Indian team needs' ? :D Maybe they misread your posts or something. :D
Kaif is no pile of turd. He is an accomplished batsman who performed extremely well last season after what people notes is a change of grip and approach since his international stint.
Well he should have listened to me 6 years ago then, when as many posters vouched I used to slaughter his grip and stance! He is still a pile of turd who is certainly not an accomplished batsman!