The ODI 11!!

Kartikey

The ODI 11!! WooHoo! ODIs are back. :yay: This is the most likely 11, i think: Gambhir Sehwag Raina Yuvi Sharma Dhoni Y Pathan Bhajji Zak Ishant Munaf Patel I'd however like them to pick RPS tho. Also Dhoni should be rested at some point, because he is already carrying an injury. Hope the selectors live up to their promise of rotation. I think after the first 3 ODIs, the team would look like this: Gambhir Sehwag Raina Yuvi Sharma Dhoni Y Pathan Bhajji PK RPS MP Unfortunately Dhoni wont rest until we win the series.

Btw, wasnt Sharma dropped from the ODI eleven just recently? I think on the basis of the performance in Lanka and recent form, Kohli definitely deserves a place ahead of Sharma. I know that Sharma has made a lot of runs recently in FC cricket, but so has Kohli. And Kohil was one of the few guys who actually looked adequate in the previous series against Lanka. And somehow, Murali Vijay finds a place in the squad ahead of Badrinath. But I have a feeling he is replacing Sachin rather than Badri. Yusuf is the guy who's actually in place of Badri and I fully support that. That guy is a MUST in all LOIs Indian side.

Flamy and Bharat, Praveen Kumar is not in the squad for the first three games. It's pity though, really. I would have had him in my squad. May be he will get his chance in the remainder of the series. i,e the last 4 games for which the squad will be announced later
yes ticz, which is why I put him in the last 4 ODIs 11//
Flamy and Bharat, Praveen Kumar is not in the squad for the first three games. It's pity though, really. I would have had him in my squad. May be he will get his chance in the remainder of the series. i,e the last 4 games for which the squad will be announced later
I didnt know ... that ... well that is a shame ... Ok ill change mine to have Munaf Patel instead.

gambhir sehwag raina yuvraj rohit dhoni yusuf bhajji zaheer rpsingh munaf rpsingh hasn't played for too long a while, he should surely get a game yusuf pathan is likely to take the all rounder spot sachin will replace yusif india will go with 4 bowlers, relying on yuvraj and rohit for the 5th bowler