Your favorite moment from the BG Trophy

Ram

This series was so special to all of us in so many ways, but each of us would have had our special moments. For me, it was the Gambhir six of Shane Watson to bring up in 100 in the third test ( at 2:35 of the video) obBs18z9BuI Of course, this isnt the first time batsman have bought up their century with a boundary, but just the audacity of that stroke, especially given the backdrop of the earlier confrontation he had with Watson..... Woah, t'was a series defining moment for me. I didnt see the 100 live, but while I watched the reply and saw that stroke, something in me told that this was an Indian team that had no fear, no misgivings, no reservations about taking on the world's best team, looking them in the eye and not backing down. With guys like Gambhir in the team, I am sure we're destined for great things in the future. :isalute:

Ishant dismissing Punter in the second innings of Mohali test..i mean that kinda delivery, thats abnormal..the perfect delivery ever..i got goosebumps just watching that live and i was so happy that we now have a top class bowler who can frighten all batting lineups anywhere..it mite sound eerie but that dismissal somehow brought back the memory of Alan Donald dismissing SRT in the 1996 series in SA..Sachins off stump went for a walk, Donald had almost produced the perfect inswinger to dismiss the master that time.. Ishant is our future :yay::dance::icflove::two_thumbs_up:

Zaheer reverse swinging the ball twice and picking up 5 or so wickets in just a handful deliveries. Batting sides collapse all the time but for a bowler to master reverse swing and send batsmen after batsmen back to the dressing room, well, is inspiring. Hope you're ready for the England series, we're going to need you Zaheer!!

Dhoni taking Ganguly away from the huddle.. millions watching on tv, would be wondering "Wtf is Dhoni saying to ganguly now" after few seconds.. Ganguly is seen pointing out the fielders to where they should stand. THE MOMENT HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN HISOTRY BOOKS.. BEST MOMENT OF THE SERIES
Video please?
Dhoni taking Ganguly away from the huddle.. millions watching on tv, would be wondering "Wtf is Dhoni saying to ganguly now" after few seconds.. Ganguly is seen pointing out the fielders to where they should stand. THE MOMENT HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN HISOTRY BOOKS.. BEST MOMENT OF THE SERIES
ya, I know that was great. Dhoni reminding him of his glory days and Ganguly turning all whimsical. Backed by the fact that I had just read Mahi of Midnapore where his friends say he admired Ganguly's captaincy... that was MAGICAL.