Underestimate the English test team at your own peril

DRAVID WAS ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD TEST CAPTAIN.HE WON US THE SERIES IN ENG' date='WI N TEST IN SAF.WHICH HASNT HAPPENED B4.BESIDES , DHONI HASNT LOST A TOSS IN TESTS YET,SO U CANT SAY 4 SURE HOW WILL HE FARE.[/quote'] Ami the only one who thinks the toss was irrelevant in the Ind-Aus seris?? Look at Nagpur, the Aussies were hiiting on the up,no problem. Even in Bangalore..we fell behind,thanks i would say due to Anil Kumble's lack of penentration rather than the toss.And certainly the Aussies had lost the match in Mohali way before the 4th innings.

I disagree with the OP. I have no fear of the England team. I said they were the most overhyped and inflated team before the ODI series and we absolutely thrashed them. Their bowlers don't impress me and their batsmen are weak apart from KP. They rarely score more than 300 in their first innings, their batting order is frail if you can even call it a batting order because they don't know themselves where to best put their batsmen and their bowler suck outside of England.

I disagree with the OP. I have no fear of the England team. I said they were the most overhyped and inflated team before the ODI series and we absolutely thrashed them. Their bowlers don't impress me and their batsmen are weak apart from KP. They rarely score more than 300 in their first innings, their batting order is frail if you can even call it a batting order because they don't know themselves where to best put their batsmen and their bowler suck outside of England.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Cant agree more.. Lets thrash them 2-0 i.e if it stops raining in Chennai

England winning a test would be shocking. Last time was a fluke wont happen under Dhoni. The only question is can Eng manage atleast one draw but even that is unlikely to happen. We will win both games. England being better that Aus in Indian condition is a weird statement. Are you telling me if ashes were held in India lets say in delhi, bangalore, kanpur, nagpur and mohali England would have an easy win ?

Lets face it ... we won that match in SAF because for a brief spell Sreesanth decided to pull his finger out. Other than that' date=' the entire tour was a disaster. WI series win was good and ENG series win involved a fair amount of luck (with the weather).[/quote'] c,mon,dude give him some due,we can say the same about every win,we totally dominated in eng n WI , n yes we only won one match in SA,but we havent don that b4,it was historic
England winning a test would be shocking. Last time was a fluke wont happen under Dhoni. The only question is can Eng manage atleast one draw but even that is unlikely to happen. We will win both games. England being better that Aus in Indian condition is a weird statement. Are you telling me if ashes were held in India lets say in delhi, bangalore, kanpur, nagpur and mohali England would have an easy win ?
the fluke is happening under dhoni too,now we are desperate to save it.
Lets face it ... we won that match in SAF because for a brief spell Sreesanth decided to pull his finger out. Other than that' date=' the entire tour was a disaster. WI series win was good and ENG series win involved a fair amount of luck (with the weather).[/quote'] wow one mediocre day of cricket and you go crazy on India
Lets face it ... we won that match in SAF because for a brief spell Sreesanth decided to pull his finger out. Other than that' date=' the entire tour was a disaster. WI series win was good and ENG series win involved a fair amount of luck (with the weather).[/quote'] come on mate.. just one bad day for Indian cricket(and not that we are out of the game) and you will all of a sudden come up with this?
Another prophetic thread from Nostrabh. Fontaine, how does all that poo taste?
I wouldn't know. But maybe you ought to reach down and you know check if you still have a pair of balls? :winky: England did nothing today but the Indian batsmen gave away their wickets like Laxman playing god awful shots, Sehwag playing a lazy shot, Dravid just played down the wrong line, SRT got out to a wide loosener, and Yuvraj was fishing wide deliveries before close of play. All stupid, dumb, self inflicted dismissals that had nothing to do with the OP of this thread. Or do you disagree and think England played brilliantly? Then Indian bowlers, bowled twice as good (except for Flintoff) and didn't get as many soft dismissals. So like I said, try to find your balls and man up. Three days still left to go and with Dhoni at the crease we just need to get past 220.