Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

^^ For me, he is a real god. I've got a Sachin Chalisa which I read after I bathe in the morning. Then, I chadao two balls(one Duke and one SG) to the marble Sachin murti I have in my temple. Then, I take a spoonful of milk to my deity's murti. If he drinks the milk, then I know he is happy with me and that I can go to work. If he doesn't, I am horrified and I spend the entire day in penance and self flagellate myself by watching Rahul Dravid bat.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: thts gonna hurt someone real bad...

^^ For me, he is a real god. I've got a Sachin Chalisa which I read after I bathe in the morning. Then, I chadao two balls(one Duke and one SG) to the marble Sachin murti I have in my temple. Then, I take a spoonful of milk to my deity's murti. If he drinks the milk, then I know he is happy with me and that I can go to work. If he doesn't, I am horrified and I spend the entire day in penance and self flagellate myself by watching Rahul Dravid bat.
Hey poor man, you don't know what crime you have committed by mentioning that, you fool. :giggle::giggle:

:hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: thts gonna hurt someone real bad...
NOT NECESSARILY. rahul has played some quick knocks as well.a 62 ball 93 against eng being recent example.he has a copybook technique which helps wen we tour.but more importantly he has won us more matches than most batsmen cricket esp test cricket isnt all about 4s n 6s. u gotta win matches in tough conditions n rarely any one does it better than rahul.

So your god is afraid of Kookaburra balls huh ....FTB kahi ka :giggle: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

NOT NECESSARILY. rahul has played some quick knocks as well.a 62 ball 93 against eng being recent example.he has a copybook technique which helps wen we tour.but more importantly he has won us more matches than most batsmen cricket esp test cricket isnt all about 4s n 6s. u gotta win matches in tough conditions n rarely any one does it better than rahul.
And, while he has always been primarily a Test player, he adapted himself well to ODIs for a few years. Not many pure Test players (incl. Gavaskar) have converted/adapted to ODIs.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:haha::haha::haha::cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks

Sahi mein finey why do you spend so much time on meaningless issue.. no freaking body dies just because someone likes to call Sachis God.. You seem to have zero knowledge and time for matters of social issues where it matters but you go on and on aboout how sachin sud ot be called god.. come on get a llife.. buy some social science books read may be you will find less timne to wage this meaningless battle..