Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

stupidos flamy...by the way, i shall answer ur query from elsewhere here: This is set theory - no order among the set elements. what about God is everywhere and in everyone - is that prahalad?
Advait Vedanta is a theory, a belief. Prahalad is a person.

what about God is everywhere and in everyone - is that prahalad?
So, you agree with immanent nature of God in Hinduism. Then why you were moaning for more than 4 pages when Indian fans draw inspiration from SRT, how it is different than Prahlad being inspired by Shri Hari :--D Accept it finey, it is your hatred for SRT which you tried to shield by pretending that your belief is offended at mere use of word God.:cantstop:

So' date=' you agree with [u']immanent nature of God in Hinduism. Then why you were moaning for more than 4 pages when Indian fans draw inspiration from SRT, how it is different than Prahlad being inspired by Shri Hari :--D Accept it finey, it is your hatred for SRT which you tried to shield by pretending that your belief is offended at mere use of word God.:cantstop:
arre sandy, your post on advait vedanta just rang a bell on the old prahlad story - so I mentioned it. Nothing connected with the SRT thingy - phew! (and no hate, and in anycase this was not abt SRT, but others who put him up on top of the Thanjavur Raja Raja Chola gopuram(tower) http://www.thanjavur.com/bragathe.htm ...not gonna rehash that again, its been said clearly in other posts above)

Cricket is my religion and Sachin is my GOD I don't say anything about your religion and your god. I would appreciate it if you respect my sentiments and allow me to practice my religion. If not there will be jihad against you...I will do fidayeen activities and go to heaven where I will get a chance to be reborn and score 72 centuries in my next birth.

some epic pawnage in this thread.. cant believe this thread ran to 4 pages.. jus one qn to fineleg...what is your fu..kin prob if i call someone as a god???? can u asnwer me this pls... go make these stupid rules to somepoor soul whos with u..i.e if u hafa life.. for now take this.. owned3.sized.jpg

jus one qn to fineleg...what is your fu..kin prob if i call someone as a god????
Fineleg has massive inferiority complex annatha... that if third a person is being praised a lot, he cannot stand it. But hopefully all the nonsense whining has been put an end to.

Fineleg will be better served if she starts posting in some Paki Website. For the love of god, it is beyond me , how this poster goes about posting in this message board when practically everybody is rooting against her .. If you don't like SRT being called god , ignore that's all. And for God's sake , get some life. Their is a limit to attention whoring ....

I think some of you, maybe most of you, are going way over the top. Calling SRT a 'God' is a big time irritant to me, and I suppose for a lot of people. Of course I ignore every such thread with God connotation but I really have to wonder why would a thread initiator want his threads to be ignored?? Is it an exercise to celebrate a player with every single person who likes the player? In which case wouldnt the thread initiator better served by starting a SRT fan club where all the God bhakts can do satsang?? Yes this discussion has gone down the pooper but it clearly not only one person's fault. All FL said was change God's pic to SRT's pics and all hell broke loose.

:(( It's amazing how time and again he/she/it succeeds in taking some of the finest posters for a ride!! Seriously threads like this is not gonna help in building the reputation of the site. If a newcomer watches this section,he is most likely to side with her/his/it's view unaware of the umpteen whinings we all suffered for so long! As for jf1gp_1, I'm yet to read a post of his where he had something positive to say about Sachin! Be it breaking Lara's record, crossing 12000 run mark or superhumanly effort at Chennai, he always remained silent.

This GOD GOD thingy is not adulation - this is people gone crazy and OTT. And if you had bothered to read my original post in this thread - I never said dont praise, I just said rename it to Pics of SRT which is what these pics are. These are not pics of "GOD". Jeez!
Thats juts dumb, how do you know he's not god I don't know what religion you follow, but how do you know the person you believe to be god, is actually god yet you probably fall head over heels to your god, but knock others for following someone else