Puke your anger here?

kabira

Re: Puke your anger here?

Bhaji shouldnt have been played' date=' Kumble should have[/quote'] It's moot. Kumble has been massacred in the past by the Lankans--I doubt this time would have been different. The point is: Bhajji is better for the job--he had to step up; he was one of people that couldn't. The same logic can be applied everywhere: Sachin will most probably fold, so don't play him. No--play him--and it's HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO VALUE HIS WICKET like Rahul does--or even the way Ganguly did until that brilliant catch by Murali.

Re: Puke your anger here? One word is def not possible, rajeev. All I have to say is...I hope Bangladesh beat Bermuda so India can't do through. We don't deserve to go through. If we can't score even 200+ against SL or even Bangladesh, us going through to the super 8's via the back door...I don't think I could cope with India being thrashed by Aus, SA,NZ etc Couple of words...we'll be back for the next world and we'll do better :wtg: (well, beating more than one team next WC would be an achievement in itself :hic: )

Just use one word/adjective here Chokers.
Sachin is FINISHED. Today a bit of extra pace was good enough. He struggles against real pace these days.
I have *****ing HAD IT with Tendulkar. Screw him. He shouldn't even be part of the damn test XI in the first place and now he has turned to sh*t on the biggest stage; the World Cup. Absolute garbage. Drop him ASAP and get some young, hungry motivated kind in.
RIP SRT's career. It's been a privilege.
RIP Sachin and Ganguly's career. Let's get rid of all these Useless sheet anchors.
Sachin ---> **** OFF .
interesting to read old threads - i have some like these get bumped by shwetabh sometime back - my threads :embarassed:. someone is bumping up all 2007 threads now
and all sport. We are useless at the one sport we play in cricket and even then we cant get a decent team. We need to quit playing cricket and all sports to save us from these constant humiliations. We should stick to what we are good at which is sitting around having cups of tea talking rubbish.
You guys are over reacting it was just one of those series
dsr and parth! Parth was the one keeping the faith. dsr wanted us to quit the game, and parth says no!

Y'knoe... when that happened. I used to play this song over and over again... I wish someone could make a video montage with this song as the background. It suits the moments perfectly. We can start with WC 2007, in the middle T20 WC and then finish up with the promise of us lifting WC 2011. Someone wanna collaborate with me on making this video? vLCJpEb6hvw