A testimonial for the Big-3

Flat track Weak bowling (Vettori is the only known name, even he is 30+ average bowler) Prime opportunity (facing follow-on, have to bat 3 full days) If they can't bat for a draw, they might as well hang their bats and go home for some idli-chutney/vadapav. Let's see what can they do here.
Regarding the OP, you are right coffee_rules. Each may have their own predictions on what is going to happen on days 3,4.. But this is a golden opportunity to win a series in NZ (the last series in NZ for Dravid, Tendu and Laxy). These three need to bat extremely well on a flat pitch. They can and they must. Sehwag and Gambhir literally threw the wickets away, very frustrating. The remaining batsmen need to apply themselves, be patient and bat big. Main caveat: Watch out for the run-outs. Laxy and Dravid are very poor runners. Tendulkar and Yuvi need to ensure they are not attempting risky runs with those two around. Dinesh Karthik - if he cannot grab this chance to bat well, then he can forever be banished from Team India.

They need to somehow draw this one out If the pitch was flat enough for the Kiwis to score 600 our batsmen need to have couple of big partnerships that not only add to score but also take away time because the kiwis scored really fast leaving ample time specially if there is a follow-on. if we can avoid the follow-on it will be really hard for NZ to press for a victory

All the three' date=' Dravid, Tendulkar and Laxman will score runs today. Laxman will bat NZ out of the game IMO. I don't have much hope on Yuvi but Karthik could score a few. I'm banking on Laxman in this test match.[/quote'] Laxy cannot do it alone, ravi. We need huge runs from RD, SRT also, and Yuvi/KKD half centuries atleast. Hopefully Ugadi will help Laxy.

amin... There you go... or else, we have ICFans here.. .who have already surrendered the game to NZ... There are full 2 more innings to play and they need to take 17 more wkts to win this game... There are 3 more days.... Do these people really understand Test cricket or just gully cricket 20-20 (Kabaddi style). Be patient guys... It will be just fine...

amin... There you go... or else, we have ICFans here.. .who have already surrendered the game to NZ... There are full 2 more innings to play and they need to take 17 more wkts to win this game... There are 3 more days.... Do these people really understand Test cricket or just gully cricket 20-20 (Kabaddi style). Be patient guys... It will be just fine...
only sane post i have read in the last two days
All the three' date=' Dravid, Tendulkar and Laxman will score runs today. Laxman will bat NZ out of the game IMO. I don't have much hope on Yuvi but Karthik could score a few. I'm banking on Laxman in this test match.[/quote'] well SRT sure won't; I think he was being a bit too aggressive for the situation.