DD gonna win IPL

flamy

tell you what mate... the Delhi Daredevils would give the indian cricket team (sans the DD players) a run for its money. Heck' date=' they would easily beat England, WI, New Zealand, and Pakistan... and might give a stiff competition to the likes of Australia and South Africa.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: u forgot Namibia, Uganda, Maldives,Uzbekisthan, Turkmenistan...................:hysterical::hysterical::

DD seem to be the strongest team this year. One would have thought it would be because of opening combo of Sehwag + GG, but Sehwag kept getting out early and got injured now. GG is not yet in good form in IPL. But AB DeViliers and T. Dilshan have been superb for DD. When India plays T20 WC, better watch out for these two explosive batsmen! and hope the bowlers and M$D come up with good plans to get these guys out cheaply. Pleasant surprise is Amit Mishra - he has done very well.

I recall this =============================== Quote by THX_1138 View Post tell you what mate... the Delhi Daredevils would give the indian cricket team (sans the DD players) a run for its money. Heck, they would easily beat England, WI, New Zealand, and Pakistan... and might give a stiff competition to the likes of Australia and South Africa. u forgot Namibia, Uganda, Maldives,Uzbekisthan, Turkmenistan...................: ============================================:haha:

As I have said mulitple times, Delhi is the South Afrca of IPL. Tops the table but loses always in the knockout stage. Its also fitting that t was an Aussie who knocked them out just like Aussies have knocked SA out over the years

As I have said mulitple times' date=' Delhi is the South Afrca of IPL. Tops the table but loses always in the knockout stage. Its also fitting that t was an Aussie who knocked them out just like Aussies have knocked SA out over the years[/quote'] my two cents beta, you always forget who the real chokers are.. Chennai reached the final last year. and didn't win. Chennai started this tournament as favorties, reached semi finals.. they still didn't win.. bhaisaab chennai super duper wings are legendry chokers..