The speed thread

tusha_manek00

Guest gaurav_indian

@tusha Kamran bowled 142 k in the last match with a thin body and short height.Thats an achievement.

Guest gaurav_indian
Please' date=' no one mention Atul Sharma before he has a chance to bowl a ball.[/quote'] You have already mentioned his name here first Mr. Pont.:cantstop:

Fastest bowl bowled by an Indian this IPL was by Kamran Khan... 142.6km/hr.. Though I am suprized to see this Dinda guy bowling high 130s... last IPL' date=' he was bowling around 128 .....[/quote'] But the energy he puts into it for that ball is a lot. I dont see him lasting a 10 over spell with his bowling.

This thread is to track the speed of Indian bowlers in the IPL.lets see whether any exciting speedsters are coming up. To start with,Kamran has clocked a best of 138 today
speeds guns are not looking so good here, because Nannes was bowling too quick but it was showing only 135 when he hit YP on the helmet, it happened many times when bowl was quick and speed gun wasnt showing the same speed, same goes with Nehra's deliveries as quiny and smith finding him to quick.

Please' date=' no one mention Atul Sharma before he has a chance to bowl a ball.[/quote'] I think Ian is catching onto the fact that we are cynical bastards who hound and badger and bugger a poor lad till our ears bleed from diabolical intent.

speeds guns are not looking so good here' date=' because Nannes was bowling too quick but it was showing only 135 when he hit YP on the helmet, it happened many times when bowl was quick and speed gun wasnt showing the same speed, same goes with Nehra's deliveries as quiny and smith finding him to quick.[/quote'] Short pitched deliveries are not always the fastest ones.very rarely have I seen a bouncer hurled at 145 plus