LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

absolute choke job' date=' given a not so big total and still Yuvi and co could not mamage to score 6/over. Yuvi is hopeless against spin, proved time and again, alright fellow Indians, don't go overboard with abuse towards Punjab team just because PK has been very vocal against other teams in the recent Punjab matches, [b']better to be humble in victories and gracious in defeats.
Not for IPL :D

absolute choke job' date=' given a not so big total and still Yuvi and co could not mamage to score 6/over. Yuvi is hopeless against spin, proved time and again, alright fellow Indians, don't go overboard with abuse towards Punjab team just because PK has been very vocal against other teams in the recent Punjab matches, better to be humble in victories and gracious in defeats.[/quote'] ur new here - ( it seems :winky: ) Its a matter of balance, but recently it went really overboard and we are keeping a check on that...so far its being maintained

Yeh sab PK ka kasoor hai' date=' overzealous Punjab victory celebrations and in your face remarks to other team members have resulted in a severe and massive backlash:sad_smile:[/quote'] But the originator is not here to receive it(may be he does), but no posts. Pity u guys r facing the music

Most of the threads started by flamy haz been pwned. This is total injustice to the Southie crew. We demand an explanation by :emc: :protest::protest::protest:
vat de phack happened to my paisa vasool thread? :hitler:

err Dark Horse' date=' at present I'm [b']the only one, well not too many Punjab supporters here on this website as it is, but some of us do big up celebrations...can't blame us actually, it is in the blood, but has to be under control.:icflove:
Ya at least u didnt disgrace Punjab:eyedance:

Absolute pathetic .117 should have been easy.everyone knew murali would have been tough n u gotta score in first 6 overs.attacking murali wasn't bad option too.he gets pressurised easily if u hit him early.no excuses .pathetic . i am shattered.couldn't sleep last night.kept thinking wat a night mare it was.:(( overall,in hindsight,i'm quite happy about this performance.everyone termed us a minnow at the start n the first 2 games were gifted by rain to the opposition.still we managed to hang in there n fight till the finish. oh,n congrats to Chennai supporters

all those" Pun Job" Poopers supporters must have understood very clearly by now that CSK is way better than they can ever hope their team to be! all those empty talk looks sooooo foolish now.tell me ,can a team, which could not defeat another team in 5 head to head matches, claim it is better than the opponent? what a warped logic cud that be? i am still waiting for those list of excuses for consistently losing to Chennai Super kings. Another list for not making the semi finals.yet Another list for justifying despite all this, how" Pun Job" Poopers are better than CSK in Ipl, despite ending up with fewer points! that wud justifiably earn them at least the laughing stock of the competition tag! I am soooooooooooo very happy that it was CSK which dealt that crippling blow to PunJob Poopers XI with an under strength team! lost a 120 chase by 24 runs:hysterical: did not Dethey can serve to be in semi finals at all.:finger: (if any one feels CSK supporters are overdoing it, plz read through the full thread to find out the great 'humility' shown by Poopers Team . till then no advise please.)
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: we kncoked them out of CSK.. that make it sweeter... :--D:--D bloody 5-0 sweep.. last year we fecked them in the semis... n knocked them out and this year we gave a DP and knocked them out even b4 the semis.. Poosiesss got pounded by the kings.. but wheres the main :brian: ?? still hiding in the cave??? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ps.too bad they deleted my wonderful thread.. :wink:

Guest gaurav_indian
Man you guys, it is circus cricket, why do you all take it so seriously. :-p This thread =self pwnage for me :hahaha:
:hatsoff::hatsoff: