India's World Twenty20 squad announced

holland have a great chance to qualify for super-8s england r **** in 20/20 & pak r struggling. they can beat these 2 teams if nannes & ten doeschate do well with some support from 1-2 others

holland have a great chance to qualify for super-8s england r **** in 20/20 & pak r struggling. they can beat these 2 teams if nannes & ten doeschate do well with some support from 1-2 others
what about their experienced d van bunge........i have not seen him since gibbs smacked him for 6 6's in ne over....tell me something abt him as well:giggle:
what about their experienced d van bunge........i have not seen him since gibbs smacked him for 6 6's in ne over....tell me something abt him as well:giggle:
he is there in the holland squad. look at the 3rd name on the holland squad which i posted

India's future for this WC looks bleak. Why? Because: 1.Zaheer is injured 2.Dhoni has back problems and a badly bruised finger. 3.Yuvraj has the little finger of right hand dislocated. 4.Bhajji is completely out of sorts 5.Ojha has leg injury 6.Sehwag has finger injury Wonder how will they perform with so many players coming back from injury, if they come back, that is!

India's future for this WC looks bleak. Why? Because: 1.Zaheer is injured 2.Dhoni has back problems and a badly bruised finger. 3.Yuvraj has the little finger of right hand dislocated. 4.Bhajji is completely out of sorts 5.Ojha has leg injury 6.Sehwag has finger injury Wonder how will they perform with so many players coming back from injury, if they come back, that is!
:((
Add to that - VS & GG opening pair has been a little casual in IPL, GG has been quite lenient in strokeplay. IS isn't in his usual form. :hatsoff: I don't know how we will do this.
Don't worry we have VVVS laxman and Wasim Jaffer :winky:
Dhoni and UV played as well as anyone in the world today. RP swing is back to his best. Rohit Sharma is giving PERF after PERF after PERF. YKP has already singlehandedly won a few matches for RR. :yay::yay:
Going by Varun's SS' date=' there's no place for Gauti, Veeru, Zak, Bhajji although Veeru and Zak have not got enough chances to play. I wonder why the BCCI is not requesting Sachin to play.[/quote'] It is better for Sachin and team that he doesn't play. Last thing he needs is come and play and India lose a few matches. India won t20 cup with joginder/out of form Sehwag/Uthappa . Now Dhoni has more fire power to work with. They will come good when they play under Dhoni.
Guest gaurav_indian
Going by Varun's SS' date=' there's no place for Gauti, Veeru, Zak, Bhajji although Veeru and Zak have not got enough chances to play. I wonder why the BCCI is not requesting Sachin to play.[/quote'] They requested but Sachin declined the offer.:mad:
Add to that - VS & GG opening pair has been a little casual in IPL, GG has been quite lenient in strokeplay. IS isn't in his usual form. :hatsoff: I don't know how we will do this.
I'm 110% confident that Gambhir will come good especially because he will be representing India. He and Raina are true grafters. They really give their everything -- especially Gambhir who has repeatedly stated that playing for India was more important than anything else. I imagine he isn't very into the IPL platform yet and will give his best once he represents India. But one area of concern is the bowling. We need Zaheer to play. Zaheer, RP, Praveen, Ojha would be my team. Without Zaheer, we might get Pathan and he's an iffy bowler who might spray all over it. One great sign is Raina's bowling. I hope he continues to concentrate on his bowling a bit, he's very quicker through the air and gives absolutely no room to play big shots.