Vodafone Ad Sucks!!

The Dark Horse

Yup.. even i like these ads.. Thank god... Vodafone got rid of that dog (inherited fro Hutch). Wel...i liked the dog ads also for a long time, but got bored when they started over doing it. The current ones are cute.. but they may also get irritating if they overdo it.. like the one thry howed yesterday, where a crocodile swallow a person and the phone rings.. i have a hunch that vodafone made these ads for some other country and are using it now in india.. compare this with the airtel ads featuring maddy and vidya balan... and ofcourse the idea ads where you get a chance to spk to the god on phone...

Man I hated that pooch. Never liked'em small dogs, everytime I see my neighbor takes his nanha dog out for a walk, I fantasize that it is a football and I am Beckham and I going to kick it's ass to another galaxy. Those zoozoos are cute and funky, the chitter-chatter is also different, better than watching Aunty Man-Deera Beedi's sagging knocks. Those silicon implants must be getting vitrified with constant exposure and pressure and in the interest of human should be given to a museum.

bajaj fans ad are also good..... the one which has something like this the spoon is put in a mug of milk with some sugar that has to be dissolved......and then the fan is switched on and the spoon with the force provided by the air starts rotating and the sugar in the milk is dissolved.....:hatsoff: to such ads....amazing ads