Sooo.... Badri got moved up the order...

Sachinism

If MSD asks Sehwag to do something he is not accustomed to and he fails' date=' you need to declare Sehwag a failure the same way some of you are declaring Badri a failure after being asked to bat out of position.[/quote'] You are right, Yoda. This is what i meant. Just one match, one ball and it proved Badri is useless. Strange logic. I don't think others not understand what i meant, if so, they have to talk about Badri's IPL Season 1 performance, the other 2 knocks when he came @ #4, the strange move by dhoni, etc. They simply refuses to understand and tried to find a loop hole in my post. These guys accept that a proven international player like shewag can't adjust their playing style. But demanding that from a domestic player. END OF ARGUMENT (for me)

You are right, Yoda. This is what i meant. Just one match, one ball and it proved Badri is useless. Strange logic. I don't think others not understand what i meant, if so, they have to talk about Badri's IPL Season 1 performance, the other 2 knocks when he came @ #4, the strange move by dhoni, etc. They simply refuses to understand and tried to find a loop hole in my post. These guys accept that a proven international player like shewag can't adjust their playing style. But demanding that from a domestic player. END OF ARGUMENT (for me)
Oh hai there noob. Sehwag is a middle-order batsman. He was asked to open in a test match in ENGLAND. Got that? ENGLAND, TEST MATCH. Response by Sehwag: 90+ runs at a fast clip. You're delusional if you think Sehwag can't change his game. Apparently, you haven't been watching international cricket for more 3 years now.

Ok now I have something to ask all you Badri haters What is the difference between him and Gambhir One has been given consistent chances and because of that only recently we see him as a regular Other one has not been given chances, when given chances, open or bat at last, so there is a difference

Oh hai there noob. Sehwag is a middle-order batsman. He was asked to open in a test match in ENGLAND. Got that? ENGLAND' date=' TEST MATCH. Response by Sehwag: 90+ runs at a fast clip. You're delusional if you think Sehwag can't change his game. Apparently, you haven't been watching international cricket for more 3 years now.[/quote'] aww i see the genius opened his rear again.... he was talking abt the playign style duh.......try to read again and ask for help if u dont undst english..thts ok.. and u shud b the last person to call someone a noob as u pwned urself here..:hatsoff:

Ok now I have something to ask all you Badri haters What is the difference between him and Gambhir One has been given consistent chances and because of that only recently we see him as a regular Other one has not been given chances, when given chances, open or bat at last, so there is a difference
:-! u cant ask these sane questions here... remem cuptaaan cool never does anything wrong.even if he farts, it wud only be quite a sweet smell....:hatsoff:

Oh hai there noob. Sehwag is a middle-order batsman. He was asked to open in a test match in ENGLAND. Got that? ENGLAND' date=' TEST MATCH. Response by Sehwag: 90+ runs at a fast clip. You're delusional if you think Sehwag can't change his game. Apparently, you haven't been watching international cricket for more 3 years now.[/quote'] England? a new pizza or what? Test Match? How much per kg? What is your point? 1) Sehwag has been a defensive, middle order batsman and suddenly changed his batting style to aggressive opener? 2) What is the point in scoring @ 100+ S/R in every Test match even only we want to save the match rather than win?

:-! u cant ask these sane questions here... remem cuptaaan cool never does anything wrong.even if he farts, it wud only be quite a sweet smell....:hatsoff:
:dontknow: stop ur blind hatred :rolleyes: It would be MANLY, not sweet.

England? a new pizza or what? Test Match? How much per kg? What is your point? 1) Sehwag has been a defensive, middle order batsman and suddenly changed his batting style to aggressive opener? 2) What is the point in scoring @ 100+ S/R in every Test match even only we want to save the match rather than win?
:hatsoff: to ur cricket knowledge :|

aww i see the genius opened his rear again.... he was talking abt the playign style duh.......try to read again and ask for help if u dont undst english..thts ok.. and u shud b the last person to call someone a noob as u pwned urself here..:hatsoff:
Hai. Did you watch the 100 that Sehwag played in the middle-order in his debut test? :woot: You'd find that until he was asked to open his strike rate was between 55-65. It raised to 75-80 after he was asked to open. I meant to say that when you're forcing someone to change their game by moving them from the middle-order to the top of the order, and they've succeeded at it - there's no reason not to try that experiment again.
England? a new pizza or what? Test Match? How much per kg? What is your point? 1) Sehwag has been a defensive, middle order batsman and suddenly changed his batting style to aggressive opener? 2) What is the point in scoring @ 100+ S/R in every Test match even only we want to save the match rather than win?

Whats the matter with dhoni? Why is he so biased agains Badrinath. Everyone knows Badri cant bat 1, 2nd, 4th, 5th,6th,7th, etc. So why can't he just make Badri captain so all the sambhar sniffers can start dancing in their lungis again:icflove:

All Badri haters got to eat pumpkins today :finger: :finger: :finger: especiallly to the Punjabi Pumpkin Khota - he has become the new dancing sreesanth of ICF :hysterical: 318458_f520.jpgbadri-145x165-080808.jpgFinally Dhobi realizes the batting order for Badri

All Badri haters got to eat pumpkins today :finger: :finger: :finger: especiallly to the Punjabi Pumpkin Khota - he has become the new dancing sreesanth of ICF :hysterical:
Me a badri hater ? Could you explain that a bit more ? Or is that from the Fineleg school of logic wonly ? :hysterical::hysterical: