Santa might start crying again

Gambit

Sreesanth an overrated bowler: Hayden 8 May 2009, 0946 hrs IST Chennai Super Kings' opener Matthew Hayden lashed out at Kings XI Punjab pacer S Sreesanth, calling him overrated. After smashing Sreesanth all over the park in the match against Punjab, Hayden eventually lost his wicket to the bowler, 11 runs short of a well deserved century. As Hayden headed back to the dugout Sreesanth lashed out at him. However, Hayden hit back at Sree in the post match press conference saying that that Sreesanth loses his cool during pressure matches making him an easy target for the opposition. Hayden faced 19 deliveries from Sreesanth and made 32 runs off them. He said, "I think he is an overrated bowler and so I think he was a great target for us to go at. He always loses his cool under pressure and I think tonight was a good example of that."
Link It was a bit silly of Santa to mouth off after he'd been struck for 3 6s in the over. :bird:

Its good for him and the team if he stays away from Indian team... I thought he vo sudhar gaya after being out for a while , but nahi vese hi hai . The 4th hit was also close to Six but was caught by few mts near the boundry line.

Its good for him and the team if he stays away from Indian team... I thought he vo sudhar gaya after being out for a while ' date=' but nahi vese hi hai . The 4th hit was also close to Six but was caught by few mts near the boundry line.[/quote'] no yaar it wasnt close to the boundary,kaafi andar se mahela jayawardene ne pakda tha mistimed shot tha na isliye otherwise sree would have been .......:(( :giggle: :giggle:

so mr.appam is still the same idiot...
Yeah. He sports those glasses to look matured but the guy is a retard and he just cant help behaving like one. He should be sent to those special homes for the mentally challenged.

I was worried for a moment whether Hayden will turn around and hit him.potentially it wud have been an attempted murder on pitch! Yuvraj singh shud keep him in control. there is no point in blaming the other party for reacting to the abuses dished out by sreesanth. if he does not like getting hit for sixers, he shud stay away from 20-20 instead of acting like a spoilt brat..