Akhtar booted out of the t20 wc squad

Chucktar bludging again. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Shoaib to miss training camp Shoaib Akhtar's latest fitness concern, a skin problem, has ruled him out of Pakistan's training camp for the World Twenty20, coach Intikhab Alam said. "The doctors have advised Shoaib Akhtar at least 7-10 days of rest and he will not be the part of the training camp," Alam told AP from Bhurban. Pakistan's six-day training camp, to be held at a mountain resort, will begin on Thursday. The World Twenty starts on June 5, and Alam was hopeful Shoaib would be available for the tournament, where Pakistan are in Group B along with the Netherlands and host England. "I hope he will be fully fit before the all-important event," he said. A host of injury problems have combined to restrict Shoaib's appearances at the international level over the past six months. He missed the one-dayers against West Indies in Abu Dhabi last October due to a calf injury, while a knee problem ruled him out of the Tests against Sri Lanka earlier this year. Shoaib did play the entire limited-overs series against Australia in the UAE over the past month, but he was nowhere near his best, taking three wickets at 50.66. source: http://content.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/404195.html ************************************************************************************* :hysterical: B-> B-> B-> How is it possible for someone who plays so little cricket to be plagued with injuries every time ?

610x.jpg dude needs serious help
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Chucktar looking lean and mean - :haha: :hysterical: what a load of crock He should become a brand ambassador for Jenni Craig. Does this bloated whale look like a crickter to you ? Man boobs ??? B-> EDITED I dont know what he's practising for here. Got the fingers on each hand going ? Maybe an insight into how he's going to make his comeback :D EDITED

this whole episode with asif and akhtar makes me spiritual... its karmic if you think about it, neither player has played any meaningful cricket since the doping scandal! akhtar is bowled an over here and an over there, but asif has bumbled from one disaster to another!

Shoaib Akhtar to miss Pakistan's T20 camp 5 days ago LAHORE, Pakistan (AFP) — Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar said Wednesday he would skip the Twenty20 team's conditioning camp at a luxury holiday resort due to a skin problem. "I have skin problems in the groin... a doctor advised me a week's rest, so I will miss the conditioning camp starting from Thursday," Akhtar told AFP.
Visiting Karachi's Napier Road probably helped with this.... eek. Hes probably feeling shy to scratch down there, as if the million times they do it doesnt affect their sensibilities!

Akhtar booted out of the t20 wc squad :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: What a fracking loser. Warts "down there" :winky: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. The hanky panky better have been worth it Skin infection, my ****. Just another excuse to bludge. Heres the article. Oh god, this made my day. Absolutely in splits since the moment I stumbled upon it when I went to Cricinfo to check out the IPL score ************************************************************************************** Shoaib pulled from World Twenty20 squad Cricinfo staff May 20, 2009 The PCB has withdrawn Shoaib Akhtar from the squad for next month's World Twenty20 and sought Iftikhar Anjum as his replacement. A three-member medical board appointed by the PCB diagnosed that Shoaib was suffering from genital viral warts and that it would take at least ten more days to heal. Shoaib's health will be re-assessed in the first week of June, but with the tournament starting on June 5 the PCB has decided to put forward Iftikhar's name as a replacement. The skin infection ruled Shoaib out of the training camp the team attended in Bhurban, a mountainous hill resort near Islamabad. Shoaib has not trained since coming back from the series against Australia in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Questions were asked of his fitness levels during the five-ODI and one Twenty20 series; he failed to fulfill his quota of ten overs in any of the four ODIs he played and bowled only two overs in the Twenty20. A host of injury problems have combined to restrict Shoaib's appearances at the international level over the past six months. He missed the one-dayers against West Indies in Abu Dhabi last October due to a calf injury, while a knee problem ruled him out of the Tests against Sri Lanka earlier this year. http://content.cricinfo.com/wt202009/content/current/story/405415.html ************************************************************************************** Genital warts. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Now, I've ***ing heard everything. I wonder if this is a good excuse for "chucking" a sickie