Blocking Chennai's way to semis

Cricketics

Chennai and Rajasthan are on 13 pts each.. Hyderabad and Bangalore got 12 each and then Bombay are close to them with 11 pts.. and Punjab are 1 point down to Bombay at 10 pts how about Chennai lose all their remaining games??? and then i am sure for the 4th spot to semis, run rate might come into play. Chennais way to semis can be blocked.. with Punjab, Rajsthan, Hyderabda, Bangalore and Bombay fighting for the 3 spots(2nd, 3rd and 4th)

IPL Form wise DD DC CSK and anyones pick Even if Mumbai comes in semis, ( somehow )- they really dont deserve to be there Personally, I would like CSK to win coz of Dhoni and Raina Sehwags and Gautams have gone too cocky, luckily for them the rest have performed

IPL Form wise DD DC CSK and anyones pick Even if Mumbai comes in semis, ( somehow )- they really dont deserve to be there Personally, I would like CSK to win coz of Dhoni and Raina Sehwags and Gautams have gone too cocky, luckily for them the rest have performed
Deserve wagara kuch nahi hota yaar cricket mein.. India beat the hell outta pak and other teams but ended up losing just final.. deserve wagara ki baat nahi hai. Whoever plays well under this preassure stage would qualify.. in 1999 wc, Saf were the better team but Aus went on to lift the cup.. Saf were just too good in that world cup until they realized that they are chokers and shouldn't be going ahead more then semis.

Deserve wagara kuch nahi hota yaar cricket mein.. India beat the hell outta pak and other teams but ended up losing just final.. deserve wagara ki baat nahi hai. Whoever plays well under this preassure stage would qualify.. in 1999 wc, Saf were the better team but Aus went on to lift the cup.. Saf were just too good in that world cup until they realized that they are chokers and shouldn't be going ahead more then semis.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gambhir is my favorite player. But his form is really annoying me. And also i simply cannot digest the fact they keep picking Dirk Nannes over Mcgrath. I give two hoots about Dirk Nannes and his performance. Today Warne vs Tendulkar contest was really refreshing to see. Would have been nice to see Mcgrath vs hayden. Mcgrath vs Sachin.

Gambhir is my favorite player. But his form is really annoying me. And also i simply cannot digest the fact they keep picking Dirk Nannes over Mcgrath. I give two hoots about Dirk Nannes and his performance. Today Warne vs Tendulkar contest was really refreshing to see. Would have been nice to see Mcgrath vs hayden. Mcgrath vs Sachin.
Arre bhai kuch youngsters ka bhi socho...afterall, IPL is supposed to unearth new talent.

Pakistan deserved to win that 1992 WC? SA deserved to get out of 92 WC?
Yaar to be frank, its alla bout playing some good cricket when it really matters.. consistency is one thing, Australia were winning all out against India during that sharjah 1998, until Tendlya brought the desert strom and it had its after affects in that final game where Aus lost.. Mind you they won every game in this tournament and lost just that.. look at the dominance of Lanka.. in 1996, they didn't choke like this at the bigger stage.. They continued to dominate in every game and against every team. When Final came, De silva showed another master innings of his and Lanka won the cup quite easily..

if you are good enough to get to the semis of this IPL when every team can beat any team(except KKR)then you shouldnt be ashamed of your team.BRC has sucked so bad in some games but still fought hard when in other games-got to admire that.MI in no way out the semi-final picture.

RR,Blore and Mumbai have only 2 more games but chennai has 3 more including one against KKR. Doing the math, its quiet possible that Chennai doesnt go thro even if they win just 1 out of next 3 games,but all this has to happen, 1. Delhi losing against BRC and RR 2. RR and BRC winnings their last 2 games 3. DC winning against 2 out of the 3 (win against punjab and kkr but lose against BRC). But considering that the remaining CSK matches are against the bottom 3, CSk shd go thro.

Arre bhai kuch youngsters ka bhi socho...afterall' date=' IPL is supposed to unearth new talent.[/quote'] Dirk Nannes youngster ? He is 32 years old. Never going to play for Australia. He infact is playing for Holland. And also we should worry about Indian youngsters not foreign youngsters. Who cares. We want young Indians mixing with greats of the game not just another youngsters from different country. India has whopped every team in the under 19.

Guest Hiten.
Pathetic z thread :fail: Should we also have thread with appropriate title for how to block punjab's way, deccan's way, rajasthan's way etc?
You can obviously hurl abuse towards a specific poster/mock the user ID but if someone does the same with you, suddenly he is being chauvinist and you are the usual victim ? Hypocrisy has its limit :haha:. Who is stopping you ? :hmmmm2: