Hattrick #2

Gambit

He is an alcoholic ? Proof ? If there was any evidence of such a thing' date=' you think our press would have let it go ?? Please don't tell me that once incident where you found him inebriated means he is addicted.[/quote'] Sorry it was a wrong choice of words, not an alchoholic but have seen him drunk in the wee hours in the pub far too often. Definitely not an alcoholic, it is wrong to term him as such.

I really hope he does well. For a guy who has so much talent he has wasted way too many opportunities. I am all for seeing someone perform well for India. Its the way he has let go of opportunities and his attitude which annoys me to no end.:((
wtf u guys talk bout his attitude all the time? do u guys hangout with him? all his team mates like him, even ur god hangout with him and bhajji , sehwag likes him and all his team mates consider him and awesome funny guys . hanging out in pubs and partying , big deal . if thats the case all the players in western world would be alcoholic.

Statistically, the probability of a Bowler getting TWO hat-tricks in the SAME tournament is pretty low. In that sense, yes its a truly remarkable occurence. But as a pure bowling feat, I don't see whats so special about it. Its not Yuvi beat the batsmen with reverse swinging yorkers or cleverly disguised Doosras.

Statistically' date=' the probability of a Bowler getting TWO hat-tricks in the SAME tournament is pretty low. In that sense, yes its a truly remarkable occurence. But as a pure bowling feat, I don't see whats so special about it. Its not Yuvi beat the batsmen with reverse swinging yorkers or cleverly disguised Doosras.[/quote'] on well marris got the flu from other yuvi bashers now lol:hysterical:

2 hattricks is an amazing achievement indeed..there is always something special around Yuvi..he will produce that moment of magic, that other ordinary players can only dream of..but i want him to achieve the greatness that he is destined to..the more delay its taking the more i am getting worried that he will not be a test great :((

2 hattricks is an amazing achievement indeed..there is always something special around Yuvi..he will produce that moment of magic' date=' that other ordinary players can only dream of..but i want him to achieve the greatness that he is destined to..the more delay its taking the more i am getting worried that he will not be a test great :(([/quote'] he will come good :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Give Yuvi 2 more years. He will be the next Matthew Hayden the moment he learns to play spin confidently. He is as fearsome as they come and has the X-factor. We are truly blessed to have him and Dhoni together.

Actually Dhoni uses Yuvi more than Sehwag as part timer. He has come a long way since Masca deposited him for 5 sixes in one over. He turns the ball as well. With Rohit/Raina/Yuvi bowling part timers well it gives Dhoni lot of options.
add YKP and Sachin to that.. in the Indian team except Gauti everybody else can bowl .. even Dhoni can bowl but he is the wicket keeper and so he cannot opt to bowl ... Mahi has got a lot of options at present .. the best ploy that could be used by Mahi nowadays is to chance bowlers frequently so that till the time opposition batsmen gets to know the bowler properly he is changed with a new bowler.. at least changing bowlers frequently works very well in t20s

I was talking abt his one field attitude to his profession which sucks in big matches outside the sub-continent. Did you even watch the India-Australia series in Australia in 2008 and what your hero did? It was cringeworthy. He can screw all the *****es he wants and then some more as long as he turns up on field and bats well.
that was just one series,dude.before that series he made a splendid 100 against pak n saved our asses wen we were 61/4 even Sehwag's batting is cringeworthy atm.so wat does it mean? anyway,i'm not defending him.he may suck at test cricket but calling an India Player 'bastard' is not on,man