Deccan Chargers!!!

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

Absoultely amazing turn around for Chargers. They literally CHARGED themselves up for this IPL and have been deservedly crowned as IPL's champions. :dc: :dc: :dc: :dc: Congrats Nikred, true DC fan :hatsoff: P.S: Yet another Aussie captain winning it...KKR will join the bandwagon and make Ricky their captain :mad:

I dont like Aus captain winning this. Wanted Kumble to win. But its Gilly so it alright. Well done Gilly and co. Its really great that Gilly blew away the dilli dobbliesdevils in Semis. DC rocked. :dc: Pragyan Ojha :hatsoff:

Guest Hiten.
DC and Gilly :adore::adore::adore: From last position in IPL 1 to winner of IPL 2, the team has completely changed after Gilly took it over
You always were a DC fan, weren't you ? You were just "jinxing" all the teams :finger: :haha:

Congrats to Hyderabadiz and the Deccan Chargers fans. Brillaint display from Gilly in the semis had somewhat written their script to victory in the finals, and they did defend it pretty well their mere 143. Congrats again. Hard luck Bangalore and its fans..

Terrific run of games for DC. They fully deserve to win. Obviously I would have liked BRC to win this one given my connection with Bangalore and also to see an Indian legend rather win the tourney than yet another "Aussie" but the game was a cracker. DC played better cricket and are deservedly the winners. Turning it from being "DUDS" the last year to "CHAMPS" this year was a tremendous boost. Good on the owners to have recognized the potential in Gilly to lead the team. I'd have liked to see Laxman than say someone like Azhar Bhilakia (or whatever his last name is). Laxman couldn't have done any worse than this bloke. Anyways terrific win. As for BRC, take a bow Anil Kumble and the rest of the boys. That was a good turn around too for BRC. Infamously called the "Test team", it beat pretty much everyone at least once in the tourney. After starting terribly this year they made it to the semi finals ending up no.3 Also beat the favorites CSK in the semis. DC should be thanking BRC to have beaten CSK in the semis.

I'd have liked to see Laxman than say someone like Azhar Bhilakia (or whatever his last name is). Laxman couldn't have done any worse than this bloke. Anyways terrific win. .
That makes the victory even more sweeter for Gilly. On that point. there is a rule they must have few under 23 players in the side i think. Not sure about the age. But there is certainly something like that. Laxman probably could have replaced Rao. But Rao can bowl a bit. Someone can correct me if i am wrong on this.