Bangles

Guest gaurav_indian
add about half of all indian fans to that. based on the forums' date=' the most humble fans seem to be the aussies...[/quote'] hi there your Rubel Hossain (the bowler who is better than Mcgrath) got pwned today.How are you feeling right now?:hysterical::hysterical:

Bangladesh is a crap team no doubt about that but once in a while they can win few games. They have some decent players but those decent players can't win games by themselves. There are about 2 quality players that can be considered average or slightly above average. There are about 3 players that are average and the rest are below average. Now a team like Pakistan or West Indies that has nearly 5-6 above average players can't win enough then how can you expect Bangladesh to win consistently. They need another decade to produce a good team if not a top team. Even Sri Lanka took nearly 2 decades to put together a good enough team and given the size of Bangladesh nation I'd expect them to take longer.

who cares about class? i'd rather have a bowler with a 100 average who can hit 90 miles per hour than glenn "pigeon" mcgrath and his 21 test bowling average.
That is down right silly comment. How can you not appreciate Glen McGrath?
there s a reason why we r cocky. we have the team. now tell me 1 reason why u lot r cocky?? on what basis?
if the old aussie fans were as you are, they'd be too cocky. as for your question, don't know about the rest of the BD fans, but i'm "cocky" just to see what kind of a reaction i can get from you guys.
if the old aussie fans were as you are, they'd be too cocky. as for your question, don't know about the rest of the BD fans, but i'm "cocky" just to see what kind of a reaction i can get from you guys.
the fans website was full of celebration threads...before the match started....the match thread was 30 pages before the match began and then UV happened. The national wet dream turned into nightmare. :giggle::giggle:
if the old aussie fans were as you are' date=' they'd be too cocky.[/quote'] At least they had something to be cocky about. You don't, you're being an arrogant, overconfident and cocky little nuisance in support of a team that waits 3-4 years for some fluke win to celebrate before returning back to being everybody's whipping boy.
Bangladesh is a crap team no doubt about that but once in a while they can win few games. They have some decent players but those decent players can't win games by themselves. There are about 2 quality players that can be considered average or slightly above average. There are about 3 players that are average and the rest are below average. Now a team like Pakistan or West Indies that has nearly 5-6 above average players can't win enough then how can you expect Bangladesh to win consistently. They need another decade to produce a good team if not a top team. Even Sri Lanka took nearly 2 decades to put together a good enough team and given the size of Bangladesh nation I'd expect them to take longer.
They have moments of brilliance - yes, But they can't build partnerships, neither with bat, nor with ball. Their openers like to go bonkers at the bowlers. But they don't have the middle order support in case they get out. So once they are out, the batting collapses. Bowlers are in a class of their own. I'd expect them to take way longer.

hmm....As i said earlier guys....give us just 1 more year....we ask nothing more..... We are playing without two of our best middle order batsmen in Aftab and ALok.....They willl be bak next year and we will have a decent team...

hmm....As i said earlier guys....give us just 1 more year....we ask nothing more..... We are playing without two of our best middle order batsmen in Aftab and ALok.....They willl be bak next year and we will have a decent team...
Take how much ever time you want. But, you want to sledge Indians, then don't be pussies when we sledge you back and bring up excuses. I don't have any problem with you guys being "cocky", "arrogant" or whatever. But, if you sledge Indians (the team and the fans) u'll get some cocky up yours. :nice: - like the assies found out.
......will b shyte even with these two players. y do u guys have such big expectations of ur team when u know they are really really bad?
east pakistan will b shyte even with these two players. y do u guys have such big expectations of ur team when u know they are really really bad?
You know why? When there is opportunity for BD to send their main team to take part in INdian domestic tournaments they sent their Bangladesh B team because for them it is an insult to send their main team. I bet Mumbai team will beat the crap out Bangladesh 10 out of 10 times. Look at the last time when they sent a team to play Indian domestic tournament http://www.cricketarchive.com/Archive/Scorecards/81/81682.html
You know why? When there is opportunity for BD to send their main team to take part in INdian domestic tournaments they sent their Bangladesh B team because for them it is an insult to send their main team. I bet Mumbai team will beat the crap out Bangladesh 10 out of 10 times. Look at the last time when they sent a team to play Indian domestic tournament http://www.cricketarchive.com/Archive/Scorecards/81/81682.html
Good spotting Bangladesh think too high of themselves without much achievement to show. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. When's the last time they learnt anything from failure? India were kicked out of WC'07 but they learned from it. They started to choose the right players for the right format and we all know where India is now. Bangladesh made it to Super 8s in WCO7 but then were beaten by Ireland of all. I'd like to know how much they have won since WC'07. Take Sri Lanka for example, they won the 1996 WC and then took their cricket to a new level. Even today they are considered one of the top teams. Even today Bangladesh is considered a minnow by all and sundry (but for Bangladesh supporters of course). All Bangladesh wants is to get to the second round, that is all they can dream. There is so much hype that goes around these days thanks to the media and fans. The hype though comes out in the end. You cannot build an enduring team with just hype. You need quality to go with hype. I just can't see enough quality in Bangladesh to consider them seriously as yet. Hope they produce one though. I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong as it will only help world cricket but I can't see that transpiring soon. I suppose it was a mistake to draft Bangladesh in as a test team in the very first place. They should have let them play the associates and ODIs for a decade at least before making them a test team.
You wanted cocke ? :agree:

The better team clearly won. Yuvraj went totally berserk after Mushfiq's horrendous stumping attempt. Instead of playing proper shots they panicked chasing 180. Tamim charging down the track to YP, wth was that? fell right into Dhoni's trap. Anyway, I am not too disheartened and hopefully we will beat IRE and make it to S8. We definitely need more like 5 years to be a threat in World Cricket.

u bunch have already started celebrating bangles win on saturday with a celebration thread.. and ur calling us cocky n arrogant.. :
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i just saw it , for those who havent seen it, you are missing something. DOnt know how long that thread would actually be there

I'm a nazi when it comes to test cricket. Bangladesh and Zimbabwe should be kicked out and only the top 8 teams should have test status. Bongoli golis can carry on playing T20 and ODIs of course. Sakib is a rock star though, the only decent test cricketer they have got.

east pakistan will b shyte even with these two players. y do u guys have such big expectations of ur team when u know they are really really bad?
dude...don call us east pakistan.......and y being so arrogant bro? it is just a game and clearly the better team won......As i said give us another year and we will see whos right....