Dhoni's performance

The best part is tht dhoni admits he was total jerk today........ At least he knows that so he can improve his batting.... be positive.. He will back on action again.. At least i am hoping so...

Atleast our young inexperienced top order can use this to gain experience and learn a lesson or two that will stand us in good stead sometimes later. Dhoni needs to change his role to that of a hitter again. As far as i know his hitting works best against pace bowling where he even used to dig out yorkers for sixes. So he should come down just after yusuf pathan towards the end of the innings and try to go after the bowling. That will help him return to form. As far as this world cup is concerned, this could be a fatal loss. I dont see much chance of india proceeding to the semifinals now.

Dhoni break down vs Edwards 1 ball 1 run vs Bravo 2 balls 0 run vs Gayle 11 balls 6 runs vs Pollard 6 balls 2 runs vs Benn 3 balls 2 runs
he would have killed gayle, pollard, and benn if in better form. like others here i think it's a loss of form and confidence...he's too good a batsmen not to get going sooner or later.

credit to Windies,but it was stupid n selfish captaincy that cost us n screwed ouur chances of S/F ,until now we have been getting good starts n Dhoni has been coming at no.3.suddenly a wicket falls early n he sends an Out of practice Raina knowing fully well that he struggles against pace n short pitch bowling initially. in bowling too there were some stupid decisions.why didn't Zak complete his quota.irfan got 1 for 9 in his two overs,why wasn't he used again.why was bhajji bowling the 18th over? n Bravo kept hitting boundary after boundary to extra cover n Dhoni didnt bother to put a fielder there,wat stupidity n then he led from the front with a 23 ball 11 n an missing an easy runout chance

Yea.. kinda odd right? Dhoni walked in at no.3 when India was perfectly safe. Yesterday India was in trouble. That is when he backed out.
Yes .If he wants to experiment with the batting order,could have done it in the group stages.And he was total crap .But the main reason we lost is because of our bad death bowling .Dhoni is one of the reasons,but not the only reason .