Funniest moment involving an Indian Cricketer

Mine was watching Kapil Dev attempting to crawl, on all fours, back into his crease against RSA in THAT Hero Cup semifinal match at Eden in 1993. Needlessly to say, he got run out. :cantstop: Watching from 0:40 :D MiUWDiDE9Zg Second funniest was when Ganguly and Laxman collided with each other leading to a run out against England in England in 2004. :hysterical:

how can anyone look beyond Harbhajan rolling around in the outfield after getting Ponting out for the umpteenth time ? closely followed by that man Harbhajan again, applauding Brett Lee having hit him for a boundary to bring up the latter's century of runs conceded - or something like that.

• Anil Kumble + Sanjay Bangar collision in test match against the West Indies
  • Zaheer Khan blowing a flying kiss to a women spectator in ODI against Pakistan
  • Sreesanth twirling his bat in front of Andre Nel
  • The whole Yuvraj Singh ‘pie-chucker’ press conference.. (his replies then were hilarious..)

One from recent memory Suresh Raina's fielding stint on the boundary line in the rain reduced match against England at Bangalore last year, where he fielded the ball brilliantly, had enough time and space to get up and throw, but instead threw it to Gambhir who wasnt expecting the pass thus resulting in a boundary, it invoked a stare from MSD and a grin from Yuvi the Bowler. Raina had a terrible day in the field that night.

• Anil Kumble + Sanjay Bangar collision in test match against the West Indies
  • Zaheer Khan blowing a flying kiss to a women spectator in ODI against Pakistan
  • Sreesanth twirling his bat in front of Andre Nel
  • The whole Yuvraj Singh ‘pie-chucker’ press conference.. (his replies then were hilarious..)

i dont remember this one-what was the incident about?
i dont remember this one-what was the incident about?
Oh, this one was during the test match series between India and England, late last year. Yuvraj had already dismissed Kevin Pietersen a couple of times in the ODIs that preceded it. So, whenever KP came onto bat in the tests, MSD immediately brought Yuvi into the attack. Responding to this tactic during one of the End-of-Day press conferences, KP told something along the lines of ‘Here we have, one of the best bowlers in the world at the moment, in form of Zaheer Khan and Dhoni takes him off the attack and brings on a pie-chucker like Yuvraj Singh to bowl at me, whenever I come to the crease..’ The next day, when the press people told Yuvi that KP had called him a ‘pie-chucker’, his responses were totally hilarious! :laugh:
zDlTY4Syimw
lol....that is sure a funny one. Aamir Sohail bargained for more than he could handle that day, didn't he? Tendulkar was Sidhu's partner that day, wasn't he? He came down and calmed him and then both batsmen went on to score centuries?

Talking of Siddhu, how did I forget all the fun and games related to the ‘Jonty Singh’ episode? Does anyone here remember those times, when Siddhu was diving around like a mad man, making great stops in the field? Then, he was affectionately called ‘Jonty Singh’.. :D Also, the initial days of Siddhu’s commentary stint were fan-bleeding-tastic! :laugh:

Talking of Siddhu, how did I forget all the fun and games related to the ‘Jonty Singh’ episode? Does anyone here remember those times, when Siddhu was diving around like a mad man, making great stops in the field? Then, he was affectionately called ‘Jonty Singh’.. :D Also, the initial days of Siddhu’s commentary stint were fan-bleeding-tastic! :laugh:
Me and my cousins still call him Jonty Singh Siddhu til this day. lol

My most faovrite doesn't have any video. Couple of incidents. 1) It involves Srinath. Srinath was an excitable character on the field. He would often times give you an impression that he lacked presence of mind. It happened in Srilanka. Aravinda De Silva had a by runner. He hit a shot and Ranatunga i believe from non striker end took off for a run and reached the striker end. Srinath found both Aravinda and Ranatunga at the same end. Out of excitement he removed the non striker bail and implored the umpire. Everyone was looking at him strange. That was 14 men on the ground vs Srinath. It took a while for him to realize by runner had already reached the non striker end. It was hilarious when it happened. 2) This incident is related to an indian umpire. Happened in an India vs SL ODI. There was a clean edge. Rantaunga appealed. The umpire took his finger all the way up and started scratching his hat with index finger. You should see the face of Rantaunga. Man that was really comical.