BCCI Corporate Trophy

quite frankly I prefer Dhoni playing anchors role ' date=' cos we have we have enough players who can hit sixes at will ...a quality finisher is a rare breed & dhoni is playing that role to perfection & in that regard would put him ahead of Beaven too .[/quote'] Me too, but sometimes Dhoni seems like he is unable to pick up the pace, so this kinda practice is good
i dont want him to bat at No.3...he is better off coming late...he can adjust to any role and finish the game..
no no.3 is perfect for him.he averages over 86 at no.3.he can rotate the strike n get set for the slog later on.Raina n Yusuf can come in at the death

Good on Dravid - he has always been tactically astute. The experience from a meaningless tourno should only help Rainas India career Anyways from reading that it dosent look like his woes are actually sorted does it? Its only because Tyagi had an off day and was perhaps not quick enough that Raina could cope.

ALSO and I might be wrong here, but if youre a big phaast bowler you could potentially drop 6 short balls but if Raina is being asked to leave em- in ODI cricket- what does that mean? Play out maidens? I know in tests if you have the discipline like Steve Waugh and latter day SRT you can eschew the shot altogether. But not when you have to go for runs... Anyways like the Federer backhand, people will keep targetting Raina with the short stuff and he'll develop a great hook/pull/evasive maneuvere