India to play five bowlers in must-win match - Dhoni

India have chosen the tough option for their do-or-die battle against Australia tomorrow. They will play five bowlers, and ask their depleted batting order to stand up. http://www.cricinfo.com/iccct2009/content/story/426943.html Is there a need for 5 bowlers? I dont think so. Drop both Ishant and RP. Get Mishy and PK in their place.. Drop YKP to bring AN... Ask God to get some bowling practice.. Fill the 5th bowler's slot with Kohli, Raina and Sachin...

India have chosen the tough option for their do-or-die battle against Australia tomorrow. They will play five bowlers, and ask their depleted batting order to stand up. http://www.cricinfo.com/iccct2009/content/story/426943.html Is there a need for 5 bowlers? I dont think so. Drop both Ishant and RP. Get Mishy and PK in their place.. Drop YKP to bring AN... Ask God to get some bowling practice.. Fill the 5th bowler's slot with Kohli, Raina and Sachin...
lol pressure is getting to dhobi 6 batsmen which is really only 5[if you take out an overrated kohli] is a joke
Recently Ponting and co have improved a lot against spin. Pointing is waiting for the ball and taking his time. He has realised and improved on the facing doosras and stuff. I hope he gets out soon tomorrow else he will be the key man. I would want to play Praveen Kumar
South Africa, Pakistan and New Zealand regularly choked the Aussies in the middle overs with spinners earlier this year.
I am a bit surprised at this statement.. so is Kohli and Yusuf of proved mettle :hehe:
the problem is , you can pick 2 n00bs in your top 7 ...Pathan was picked on the last game only cos he had relatively more experience. Dhoni has not much of a choice here, though am not a big fan of playing 5 bowlers in ODI' ...better than Pathan at no7 imo