Plans for Diwali

CricketGirl

My sister used to do that ... now she's married and gone so i'm planning to do it this year till i ... *blush* anyways its done like 1.take a chart paper 2.sketch a rangoli design 3.fill the design with flower petals instead of powder colors 4.take a pot (ok the design should be of the same radius as that of the pot) 5.fill it with water 6.put the chart paper decorated with flowers on the water in the pot 7.place some floating candles on it after some time the chart paper will get wet and settle in the water and only the flowers will remain ... aaaah ... i hope i do it well !!
that sounds cool.

I would be performing "marjani" with my fraternity brothers on stage for Diwali program on campus.... eat sweets...fireworks.... then party :winky:
You sure texi?.... its got some punjabi influence...:tounge_smile:
i'm getting sick of punjabi characters, punjabi storyline, punjab songs in every goddamn movie...like as if other cultures don't matter

Guest Shivani

tex: wow ... make you sure you record that for us CG: mithai :( i'm good at eating them only :(( Flamy: too hot too cool ... Bwahahaha KKR forever

Going to spend it in the town where I was born. It's my favouritest place in the world. Will do the usual - badon ko pranaam, choton ke prati snenh poorvak vyavhaar aur dher saara aashirwaad, pataka phoding, rocket launching, new clothes, poori/aaloo/kheer/maal-pua B->

Going to spend it in the town where I was born. It's my favouritest place in the world. Will do the usual - badon ko pranaam' date=' choton ke prati snenh poorvak vyavhaar aur dher saara aashirwaad, pataka phoding, rocket launching, new clothes, poori/aaloo/kheer/maal-pua B->[/quote'] yup i think we'll be doing that soon!! this time of yr i seriously miss my in laws :((