Is it too early for Sudeep Tyagi?

rkt.india

^Not recently as far as I remember There were guys likes Gagandeep Singh who had several good seasons and has a great FC record but never made it -though I always felt he should have. S S Paul too maybe. Maybe they would not have had long successful careers but deserved a chance. Not sure why but the selectors prefer younger guys who do well U19 and A tours rather than guys who have done consistently well over a few Ranji seasons. Hold true for batting too- Rohit preferred to Badri for instance. Not saying thats right or wrong, maybe thats where selectorial judgement comes in- domestic bullies and not interntional class?

Hes raw and ithink this is the best time to nurture him.I remember that there were serious obligations regarding Ishant Sharma's selection for the Test Series Down Under but later on, all were agreeing to the fact that hes an upcoming talent.IMO this is the best time for Sudeep Tyagi to learn and get the International exposure

I would prefer Tyagi to make his debut in Tests. He seems to be more siuted to Test at first as he has pace, with days were radar is off. I hope he doesnt play odis and start trying to calm down pace wanting to just put it on spot if he goes for a few runs. My advice to him, trust your action and pace. Run in bowl quick!
you know who is only suited for tests?ishant.thst hasnt stopped them from picking him over and over again for odis where he has been a major dissapointment to put it midly,any other country and he would be banished to local cricket.
I am asking a question here. India have a tendency to pick pace bowlers early. They do good for 1 years and then becomes useless. In case of Sudeep Tyagi' date=' is it right or wrong to pick him because he has not played many List A games and has been inconsistent.[/quote'] odis are just stepping stones for test cricket,tyagi looks a good test prospect who care about meaningless odi series except kids or fools.
another ishant sharma in the making!
The main thing to be good for long time is u dont need to experiment a lot with your action when u r doing good for the sake of variations like Ishant did, he got worse after his change in action which i am V. Prasad suggested to him to bowl leg cutters. Wts the need to bowl leg cutters if u can bowl at 145, just be normal, bowl straight, you will be fine. V. Prasad converted Ishant into V. Prasad himself. I always advise pacers to not to change anything overnight if u r already doing well.
The timing of his selection is wrong..he has been picked up for home tour against the best team in the world..If he doesn't perform on dead wickets in India' date=' his confidence will get dented and he will be yet another Indian Phast bowler[/quote'] I think Dhoni handled him pretty well when he played for Chennai in IPL. I think here also he would be playing under Dhoni so it will have a good effect on him. And this guy is a fighter, so I know he will comeback strong even when gone for runs.
Tics' date=' do you have bowling clips of Tyagi ? I don't quite remember his performances in the IPL.[/quote'] I would surely have in my hard drive at home which has all the recorded telecast of direct tv from this year's IPl But sadly rite now I am at work, away from home, on this decisive friday. It seems like it's saturday today..
I would surely have in my hard drive at home which has all the recorded telecast of direct tv from this year's IPl But sadly rite now I am at work, away from home, on this decisive friday. It seems like it's saturday today..
yaara ghar jaake upload kar diyo :icflove: