I am so sick of Halloween...

THX_1138

In India most people hardly know about Halloween leave apart celebrating it :(( But I would say the concept of fun through Halloween is good as it gives people chance to chill and do roleplays
In Punjab the festival of Lohri, the kids do something like halloween..they go around singing and asking for treats or money...:two_thumbs_up: there are a lot of folk songs associated with it..

Viru' date=' some of my freinds did have Halloween parties in Mumbai - saw pics on face book ( one of them was Udita Goswami amongst others, she has slimmed down and man she looks good )[/quote'] I am saying about the bulk of Indians living in India. There are also 4th of July celebrated in India too but those are very rare cases and mostly by celebrities on special occasions. But these events are hardly celebrated in India. For example, I reside in India and know about Halloween and so celebrate it. But the normal India does not even know what is Halloween and so dont celebrate it. Udita Goswami :woot: Yes she has slimmed down a bit. She is trying to get back to shape to make her return to Bollywood from near oblivion.
In Punjab the festival of Lohri, the kids do something like halloween..they go around singing and asking for treats or money...:two_thumbs_up: there are a lot of folk songs associated with it..
I know about bonfire during Lohri and most of my Punjabi friends mainly do the bonfire and feast. Dont know about halloween kind of acts by kids. Yes singing and getting money is quite common but that is nowhere related to Halloween. The singing and asking for treats is there is almost all harvesting festivals around India and it is similar to Lohri. But they dress up in traditional clothes and sing and dance thats it. They dont dress up as somebody else. :dontknow:

]I am saying about the bulk of Indians living in India. There are also 4th of July celebrated in India too but those are very rare cases and mostly by celebrities on special occasions. But these events are hardly celebrated in India. For example, I reside in India and know about Halloween and so celebrate it. But the normal India does not even know what is Halloween and so dont celebrate it. Udita Goswami :woot: Yes she has slimmed down a bit. She is trying to get back to shape to make her return to Bollywood from near oblivion.
Buddy, that was obvious..I wasn't talking about Bulk whereas Christmas and New Years is also not something celebrated by bulk but slowly its picked up, same way with the call center culture - Halloween will pick up too

Buddy' date=' that was obvious..I wasn't talking about Bulk whereas Christmas and New Years is also not something celebrated by bulk but slowly its picked up, same way with the call center culture - Halloween will pick up too[/quote'] Christmas is a religious festival and so it is celebrated more by Christians than others. New Year is celebrated by most party lovers. And yes Halloween might pick up in the future. :two_thumbs_up:

I am saying about the bulk of Indians living in India. There are also 4th of July celebrated in India too but those are very rare cases and mostly by celebrities on special occasions. But these events are hardly celebrated in India. For example, I reside in India and know about Halloween and so celebrate it. But the normal India does not even know what is Halloween and so dont celebrate it.
:WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF:

:WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF:
Couldn't put it in better smileys. :WTF:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 4th July...lmao
I'd like to find the turnip who is celebrating 4th of july in India. ek kaan ke peeche :poink:
I would go Sri Ram Sena on them. :P
I searched for the last half and hour and found at least one 4th of July celebrated in India by celebrities. Check these for the photos. http://www.mastione.com/pooja-bedi-amrit-maghera-at-usa-independence-day-bash/ Regarding celebrities participating in such occasions, check these photos for celebrities who are celebrating France independence day too. http://www.mastione.com/preity-zinta-graces-france-independence-day-celebrations/ And that is some which I found after searching only one website. There might be many others too. I was just reply to Rajiv's post and so I mentioned it in response to celebrating Halloween in India. Ab phr se bol :WTF: :P

I searched for the last half and hour and found at least one 4th of July celebrated in India by celebrities. Check these for the photos. http://www.mastione.com/pooja-bedi-amrit-maghera-at-usa-independence-day-bash/ Regarding celebrities participating in such occasions, check these photos for celebrities who are celebrating France independence day too. http://www.mastione.com/preity-zinta-graces-france-independence-day-celebrations/ And that is some which I found after searching only one website. There might be many others too. I was just reply to Rajiv's post and so I mentioned it in response to celebrating Halloween in India. Ab phr se bol :WTF: :P
Maybe those were parties thrown by some amreeki and french socialites living in Mumbai. :dontknow:

I'd like to find the turnip who is celebrating 4th of july in India. ek kaan ke peeche :poink:
Southie Adivaasi...kaan ke neeche hota, peeche nahin :finger: