One last movie you want to see before the world is destroyed

Temujin Khaghan

citizen kane.I have the DVD but have put off watching it for more than 3 years.I guess i feel it will let me down and it may turn out not to be the greatest movie ever made.
It is not! I couldn't sit through the entire movie. I am not sure what the hype is all about. :wall: I remember it topping the all time best films list in imdb last year but it has dropped a few places now and rightly so. I would watch Shawshank Redemption or Thalapathi (Tamil). I would set an alarm at 20mins before my death and watch a few scenes from Taboo...fap/ bang and die. Kay Parker:love:

It is not! I couldn't sit through the entire movie. I am not sure what the hype is all about. :wall: I remember it topping the all time best films list in imdb last year but it has dropped a few places now and rightly so. I would watch Shawshank Redemption or Thalapathi (Tamil). I would set an alarm at 20mins before my death and watch a few scenes from Taboo...fap/ bang and die. Kay Parker:love:
aww you pervert. but u might feel guilty just before u die... instead if u see malena, it might be like a trailer version to what u might get in heaven.:winky:

citizen kane.I have the DVD but have put off watching it for more than 3 years.I guess i feel it will let me down and it may turn out not to be the greatest movie ever made.
regarding citizen kane... there is special version where the legendary movie critic, roger ebert gives audio commentary to the film. I ve seen just 5 minutes of it and there were like 3-4 lessons in direction and camera movement. it was just amazing. I think if people see that version, they might appreciate citizen kane a lot more.

aww you pervert. but u might feel guilty just before u die... instead if u see malena' date=' it might be like a trailer version to what u might get in heaven.:winky:[/quote'] I agree it is a film about incest but one can't just resist Kay Parker and the 70's retro stuff. :sniffle:

regarding citizen kane... there is special version where the legendary movie critic' date=' roger ebert gives audio commentary to the film. I ve seen just 5 minutes of it and there were like 3-4 lessons in direction and camera movement. it was just amazing. I think if people see that version, they might appreciate citizen kane a lot more.[/quote'] interesting,thanks.i did know that citizen kane introduced some new camera techniques.