Squad for Test-3 vs Sri Lanka, 2009 at Bombay

StriKe

I agree with the above mentioned squad. We do not need any changes except to bring a replacement for Gauti which can be either Vijay or Badri. Ojha bowled well and accurately although without much wickets and hope he is not dropped for Mishra.
Ojha will be ahead of Mishy for pecking order for Test-3. The only question will be is it 3 seamers (ZK, SS, IS) + Bhajji or 2 seamers, 2 spinners - I think MSD will keep 2 spinners for Bombay track.
Would u say the same if it was a family health issue? We are not that weak that we can't let a brother attend sisters wedding..cmon guys
i would have stayed on to play if it was something like wedding .. but health .. absolutely no .. i am surprised u brought out a point like that .. but anyways chill .. :--D

M.Vijay for Gauti and that's about it. Sree and Zak can use the swinging conditions prudently and then we have bowlers in Sehwag and UV who can extract the spin out of dust bowls. 2-0 here we come and no.1 ranking you belong to us :finger: :yay:

Murali Vijay, Zaheer have extended net session Indian speedster Zaheer Khan and reserve opener Murali Vijay had an extended net session at the Brabourne Stadium, CCI, Mumbai, ahead of their third Test against Sri Lanka starting on December 2. More... Murali Vijay, Zaheer have extended net session ReutersSunday, November 29, 2009 18:42 IST Email Mumbai: Indian speedster Zaheer Khan and reserve opener Murali Vijay had an extended net session at the Brabourne Stadium, CCI, Mumbai, ahead of their third Test against Sri Lanka starting on December 2. The duo, under the watchful eyes of coach Gary Kirsten, spent nearly two hours at the nets. Vijay, not selected for the first two Tests in the ongoing series against Lanka, is likely to replace opener Gautam Gambhir in the squad for the third Test, after the latter opted out following his sister's marriage. Meanwhile, the visitors preferred to have a day off.India is leading the three Test series 1-0, after defeating the visitors by an innings and 144 runs in the second Test at Kanpur. The Ahmedabad Test ended in a draw. 84D9B971CC1519B41C8C08338C759.jpg60267D95F6CFECC0BA85216822FD82.jpg3E11D42415D5E3F6A962621F0F31B.jpg59A037B575E49C112A76A04D5E20.jpg