Dilemma!?

hatja_tau

Ok guys, on one hand i am absolutely pissed at karthik for not letting GOD make another deserving hundred, but on the other hand if I try to take out my tendy-bias, I feel that it was ok to hit out, as he was just playing his game. do you guys think it was ok?:nono: ...or am I just behaving like a typically fragile, emotional devotee?..:pray:

Ever thought Sangakkara was making it difficult by keeping fielders in for DK and keeping ifelders out for Sachin. Also if he was really keen he should have taken power play and finished it off. But i am pretty sure that was not on his mind. What is wrong in our young wicket keeper getting some confidence by getting some runs in his kitty.

Karthik played well! If Tendulkar was so interested in his century, which he was in the end by the way, then he should have taken the powerplay. But I am sure a victory is important than a 100. Sunny and Shastri would 've been more disappointed than Tendulkar himself for not getting a 100. :hysterical:

Karthik played well! If Tendulkar was so interested in his century, which he was in the end by the way, then he should have taken the powerplay. But I am sure a victory is important than a 100. Sunny and Shastri would 've been more disappointed than Tendulkar himself for not getting a 100. :hysterical:
:hmmm:

Guys, it pretty much showed on their faces Karthik was dejected when Sangawyner missed the ball, and Saching was smiling, probably told him to take it easy Sachin would have clearly told Karthik to go for it, else i dont think any player would have spoiled Sachin's century today Clearly DK should not be blamed, Sachin may have wanted it to end this way and not hold till he gets his century :hatsoff:

My admiration for Sach has gone up that little notch (not that it had to, its plenty already..) after y'day's match. The man seem couldnt seem less bothered about missing his 100, which is the way it should be. But quite frankly, Gavaskar's commentary made me sick in the stomach. The man was openly talking about taking a PP, just so that Sachin can get his 100. I have no words to describe that kind of stat-crazed mentality.