Why do Indians ( Desis ) Stare at each other

Rajiv

Indian girls are always "vision raping" me' date=' its probably because im cute or something though[/quote'] Wait a minute, you are hetero? :hmmm: I thought you were gay. :hmmmm:

You wish I was gay. HOMO! But no seriously bro it was just one night man, I was kind of confused about my sexuality at that time...goshhhhh:((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

WE ARE!! it goes both ways where we can spot the "freshies" ( i hate that word! :(( ) indians in india can easily point out the NRI folk!
I iz proud FOB :isalute: I came back to desh so I can get off the boat again and regain my freshness :yay:

Yep... I just nod and move on without waiting for their reaction. I keep my head down and go. Especially indian girls.... I dont look at them at all. As Gunner rightly said, I have seen that "I am too good for you" look many times. I just ignore 'em. It works best.. But if someone approaches or smiles, I do not hesitate to smile back either. There is nothing wrong. And off late, I have hardly seen anyone approaching me with the business proposals. My colleagues always complain that they been approached by these irritating desis all the time.
Yep, thats probably the way go to about. These days, if someone looks at me (I wouldnt go to the extent of calling a 'stare'), I almost instinctively respond with a gentle nod of my head and a casual smile.. And I have seen that most people smile back at you... Its one habit I picked up from my student days at Utah. I dont what the locals there think of international students in their minds, but at least outwardly, we were treated with warmth. Almost everyone there smiles at you even if you glance at them (and being a newbie in a town full of hot chicks, i used to do a LOT of staring back then..:D). That habit has stuck with me since then.. But in the east coast, people are not so hospitable..

But in the east coast' date=' people are not so hospitable..[/quote'] I like at least this thing more on the east coast than in California, perhaps one of the very few. The last thing I want to hear about when I am buying some egg and milk is someone at the counter talking about how lovely the weather is when we all know it's going to be sunny and in the 70s 90% of the time. Just take the money and give me my stuff. :mad: