Whatever happened to the famous Pakistani Reverse Swings?

Rajiv

Soda cap? not sure what ure implying..what does a soda cup do in a cricket match
POssibly somethig to do with this quote from Imran Khan
In 1994, Khan had admitted that, during Test matches, he “occasionally scratched the side of the ball and lifted the seam.†He had also added, “Only once did I use an object. When Sussex were playing Hampshire in 1981 the ball was not deviating at all. I got the 12th man to bring out a bottle top and it started to move around a lot.â€[18]

They're so good that they can reverse swing the bowl twice in one delivery meaning they can reverse the reverse swinging ball itself so thats why it seems to look like a normal delivery where INFACT it is the greatest delivery every bowled. Guys, everything has a simple explanation.

They're so good that they can reverse swing the bowl twice in one delivery meaning they can reverse the reverse swinging ball itself so thats why it seems to look like a normal delivery where INFACT it is the greatest delivery every bowled. Guys' date= everything has a simple explanation.
:hmmmm:

Pakistan bowlers were never too good on reverse swing down under from what i've seen. They rely on the abrasive pitch and outfield in the subcontinent. Not exactly sure when they fully stopped the tampering, but in the earlier tours this decade as well, reverse swing was not a factor.