Please come back dhoni!!!

Block hole

But if he takes a break' date=' he is almost a traitor.[/quote'] I think the reason our players prefer odis is they make more money playing few odi matches than a test match series.they should pay more for a test match(1 test match pay=5 odi's).this would mean we can have 2 different bowling attacks for tests and limited overs cricket.

Please come back dhoni!!! What a horrible performance.i think sehwag should jump in well ,if india lose against bangladesh(that too after stupid statement he made about bangladesh).This is not what we expect from no1 team.i am really missing dhoni.This match is proof that india without dhoni captaincy is nothing.Thanks to tendulkar ,that we still have some chance to cross 200 + mark.Bangladeshi players are really giving answer to over confident sehwag.

Now, If India lose this match, its okay to make comments but its just the first day and whats that about "this is not what I expected" statement? Reserve it until the end of the match Sehwag:"bangladesh can surprise you in ODIs but not in Tests." Why? "Because they can't take 20 Indian wickets. Even Sri Lanka found it difficult. Bangladesh can't. They are an ordinary side." 182-7,I think bangladesh won battle.

Now, If India lose this match, its okay to make comments but its just the first day and whats that about "this is not what I expected" statement? Reserve it until the end of the match Sehwag:"bangladesh can surprise you in ODIs but not in Tests." Why? "Because they can't take 20 Indian wickets. Even Sri Lanka found it difficult. Bangladesh can't. They are an ordinary side." 182-7,I think bangladesh won battle.
He said 20 wickets. Shut your pie hole and open it when those 20 wickets come.
Yes welcum to ICF, Paki/East Bengali Troll!! Has 20 wickets fallen yet ??

Dhoni ruled out of first Test Dhoni ruled out of first Test Top ranked India will go into the first Test against lowly Bangladesh without their charismatic captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Dhoni has been ruled out because of a back injury. Dhoni, who has been in very good form, will sit out of the match because of back spasm, leaving Virender Sehwag with the task of leading the team. India look to thwart threat on top spot Tamil Nadu wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik will replace Dhoni in the team which is looking to retain its number one position in the ICC Test championship by clinching the two-match series 2-0. Sehwag does not think too highly of the hosts, terming Bangladesh as "an ordinary Test side" which cannot surprise the Indians. "Bangladesh can surprise other teams in one-dayers but not in Test cricket. They are an ordinary side in Test. I don't think they can beat us," he said. "It is not overconfidence but Bangladesh cannot take 20 Indian wickets, even Sri Lanka could not do it. It is difficult for Bangladesh to beat us," he added. With India playing not many Tests this year and other teams -- including South Africa, Australia and England -- closely behind them, the visitors will have to get maximum result from the Bangladesh series. “Bangla an Ordinary Test side†India is expected to maintain their world number one status if they win the series against Bangladesh 2-0 as South Africa, engaged in a Test series against England at home, is left with no chance of toppling the Dhoni-led side. Even though some of the Indian players, who were part of the just concluded tri-series squad, would be a bit low in morale after losing the final to Sri Lanka, they will have to get over the disappointment and concentrate at the job at hand. The complexion of the team has also changed after six players, including stalwarts Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman, joining the touring squad. History also favour India as Bangladesh had never won a Test against their western neighbours out of the five they have played between themselves, the last one at the same venue being a drawn affair with rain severely affecting the game. The Indians have won by an innings in three matches while the fourth one was won by nine wickets. For some big names in Indian cricket, it would be a perfect platform to get into the Test mode ahead of the big Test series against South Africa at home next month. For dashing Virender Sehwag, who has scored just 23 runs in the two innings against Bangladesh, it is a great opportunity to come up with a big knock and continue his good form after his 293 against Sri Lanka last month.

What a horrible performance.i think sehwag should jump in well ' date='if india lose against bangladesh(that too after stupid statement he made about bangladesh).This is not what we expect from no1 team.i am really missing dhoni.This match is proof that india without dhoni captaincy is nothing.Thanks to tendulkar ,that we still have some chance to cross 200 + mark.Bangladeshi players are really giving answer to over confident sehwag.[/quote'] Well, you cant expect a captain to bat for all those batsmen, can you? No use moaning about people who are not there. The eleven on the field must do the job. ________ NEXIUM CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

I don't agree with 'shut your mouth and just play comments' .... Sports has more to it then just what happens on the field. In fact at times, what you deliver on field comes from not only your ability to play the game but from your passion, challenges that you set for yourself, challenges that you offer to the opponent, etc