IPL made fun of Pakistan by snubbing us: Afridi

Block hole

Those people who are saying that 'there would've been a better way to deal this' and 'pakistan should've been told citing security issues'. Pakistan and Pakistani players would've complained any way. They would've claimed that India is deliberately cutting off Pakistan and is not trying to 'improve relations' etc. BS. You don't know how much pressure was there from Pakistan to include these players in IPL. Mumbai event was long forgotten by our chewtiya kangressi govt. PCB and Pak govt. were leaving no stones unturened to clear the way for Pak players to join IPL. This was the best way to reject them. They could be the T20 WC chumps but they hail from a country which recently sent 10 terrorists by their merchant ship and then hijacked a boat to kill and maim 100s of innocent people in India. Somebody tell these Afretards and Rameez Rajas that Indians hate Pakistanis in general (especiall after 26/11). They will not miss these Porky T20 chumps. Also as somebody mentioned, there is no guarantee that the IPL money earned doesn't finds it's way to terrorist organisations. Americans might be paying salaries of Pak Govt., Army, Jehadi Organisations..We certainly don't want to do that. This is the best way to do it. Hope many of the Mumbai massacreed souls are at peace from today onwards..

My stand on this issues is quite similar to Shwetabh's. In my opinion; -- Pakistanis should not have been included in the Auction list in the first place. After all, what has changed since this time last year, when the govt. refused visas for them? Their govt. still has an inherently anti-India policy, why in the world should we entertain their cricketers with lucrative contracts? -- Its puzzling that some Pakistani cricketers seems plainly surprised at not being picked up by any teams? Its almost as if they had a sense of entitlement towards IPL. Bottomline, any team has the full right to choose whoever they want, after all, its their money. If they want someone, they'll take 'em, else they'll ignore 'em. Full stop. And which sane minded franchize will take another mega-risk and go Pakistani players, given the current political situation? -- While the Pakistani players have no rights whatsoever in feeling aggrieved that no team chose 'em, they do have full justification in being upset by the way they have been treated. Till a few weeks ago, they were run ragged by Modi, who demanded that they produce all sorts certificates and approvals. Many pakistani cricketers must have haggled/scrambled with their boards to produce these certificates. After all that trouble, if not a single one them is picked, then who wouldnt feel a bit angry? IMO, the best way to have handled the situation was to politely inform the Pakistanis that, given the unsure political situation between the two countries, it was decided that no Pakistani was to be put for up for auction. The end result was what I had hoped for - No Pakistanis in IPL. But the means through which it was achieved is extremely disappointing.
Good post

first of all I am sorry for my pathetic english ( I live in France ) Well in one hand if Paki players souldn't feel humiliated why they want to plays ? for money they are too greed and they deserve to be humiliated . On the other hand : if the franchise does't want Paki player why they allows them on the auction list ? It was totally unessesary and it will detere the relationship between india and pak and I think its shame because after all CRICKET IS JUST A GAME

first of all I am sorry for my pathetic english ( I live in France ) Well in one hand if Paki players souldn't feel humiliated why they want to plays ? for money they are too greed and they deserve to be humiliated . On the other hand : if the franchise does't want Paki player why they allows them on the auction list ? It was totally unessesary and it will detere the relationship between india and pak and I think its shame because after all CRICKET IS JUST A GAME
Franchisees were still making up their minds. People don't know how the Business World works. Decisions are made in the last minute. Maybe they were hoping for Pakistan to put a positive step and announce 'new confidence building measures'. But Pakistan govt. kept on snubbing India in thier efforts to get hold of Mumbai 26/11 terrorists. Till the last moment the Franchisees waited for any positive developement and finally took a decision to not risk any mone going to the donation boxes of Terrorist organisations and hence decided to shun the Poyzz...

Franchisees were still making up their minds. People don't know how the Business World works. Decisions are made in the last minute. Maybe they were hoping for Pakistan to put a positive step and announce 'new confidence building measures'. But Pakistan govt. kept on snubbing India in thier efforts to get hold of Mumbai 26/11 terrorists. Till the last moment the Franchisees waited for any positive developement and finally took a decision to not risk any mone going to the donation boxes of Terrorist organisations and hence decided to shun the Poyzz...
I hope you are right .

Actually the 1 billion people argument has been beaten silly. How many of those 1 billion people actually count? If you look at the educated part of the country with access to basic facilities and media' date=' they have not exactly covered themselves in glory with their actions, have they? When I say "their actions", I certainly don't mean the IPL but rather a wide range of social issues.[/quote'] You do realize a mob mentality is idiocy by definition? Please, not bombing pakistan back to the stone age after the Mumbai attacks and showing utmost restraint pretty proves you wrong completely.

http://www.mid-day.com/sports/2010/jan/170110-ipl-team-owners-pakistani-players-avoided.htm "Team owners claim to have been told by Indian Premier League bosses not to bid for any of the 11 Pakistani players during Tuesday's player auction to be held in Mumbai" so it was always on the cards......
just clicked on the link u provided and after going to their site and seeing all thoese naked girls i dont believe in this news anymore :finger: