Sohail Tanveer blames it on HINDU mentality

Raj_Royal

Is that a bad thing? baniya? isnt it like businessman
baniyas in Delhi and i guess in most parts of India are considered(secretly) as kanjoos. Baniyas usually have last name - gupta, aggarwal, goyal, garg etc. in India every CAST(not religion) has some type of stereotype associated Punjabis are considered as hot headed Gujus and Baniyas are considered as Kanjoos Sindhis - Papad bot khaatein hai. Biharis - Ek no. ke chor.

baniyas in Delhi and i guess in most parts of India are considered(secretly) as kanjoos. Baniyas usually have last name - gupta, aggarwal, goyal, garg etc. in India every CAST(not religion) has some type of stereotype associated Punjabis are considered as hot headed Gujus and Baniyas are considered as Kanjoos Sindhis - Papad bot khaatein hai. Biharis - Ek no. ke chor.
:haha::haha: Aur Bongo Babu

True paki color: see vdo See Sohail Tanveer comments on Hindu Mentality .. Wht a loser Listen from 4.20 to 4.26 .. kuBlHHqfIuY&feature=player_embedded I am so happy they got kicked out .. %$$%&& pakis .. They should never ever be invited again .. If ever invited then should be snubbed again :D Btw the hostess is very hot ;) And read this article: Win over India in WC right answer to IPL snub:PCB, ex-players http://cricket.rediff.com/report/2010/jan/23/win-over-india-in-under-19-world-cup-right-answer-to-ipl-snub-says-pcb-ex-players.htm See ass#$*%@ r so shameless .. I really don't know why our media keeps blaming bcci and ipl .. Whtever they did was excellent .. These pakis deserved tht ..

A see a common trend in recent behavior by many in Pak and BD 1. Pak: players apply to play in IPL and then blame the franchises for not picking them after having them in to the short list (IPL [ind] committed a great sin by not picking them despite having them in the shortlist. How could the franchise do that?) .... Many in that nation are burning effigies and looking for revenge Let me also add while many in Pak are saying that why have the players on short list when IPL didn't won't to bid on them but if the players weren't on short list, the issue would have been 'IPL didn't even have one Pak player on the shortlist, How can you not have a single player from Pak in the shortlist, They were not on the short list because of blah blah' 2. BD: Journos ask dumb questions and then get all worked up by the response (Sehwag [ind] committed a great sin by calling a spade a spade. How could he?!) .... The journos haven't still got over it that they keep asking the same Q to an Indian coming to the press conference Common trend: Ask/Apply/etc but if the response is not favorable (or accommodating) then turn in to an issue

It is bad that People still make claims against other religions. And I didn't like Sohail Tanvir from the beginning. Unfortunately, it has been cemented in minds of many Pakistanies that Hindus and Jews are born Enemies blah blah blah. There is minority who is able to use it's brain and doesn't fall into this hatred thing. All Jews and Hindus or whatever, they all are human beings first, and then come other things. But it is hard for normal Pakistani people to differentiate among these things after such long (life time) propaganda hearing. On other side, there is certain Extremist Hindu Mentality too and it is a reality. I tell you, main enemy is Extremism. Either it is Muslim extremism or Hindu extremis or christian extremism. Get rid of this and start loving and respecting each other as Human beings first. And to this Sohail Tanvir, kick him at his rear for making such crap statement.

I am sindhi and my ex-wife was a Pakistani Hindu Sindi I totally agree with kabz Also, I remember this pakistani who used to study with me in switzerland ( apparently he committed suicide later in pakistan ) called me baniya? I was like baniya? is that gujjus only but my interaction with pakis was that time and it was an insult done to the Indian cricket team which got me to watch cricket. I was never interested in cricket b4 :hatsoff:
wow thats intresting... how was it possible..Didn't her or ur family had issue with her nationality being Pakistani... does that mean you actually went to Pakistan for some ceremonies?

this fool always looked like aurangzeb to me and never liked him from the beginning. guess he does have aurangzeb's spirit to speak out such filth. and now there's talk of allowing pakis back into ipl. if the teams have any self-respect, they shud not take this mofo or shaid afridi. im fine with teh other players, they dont seem to be that bad