All teams tamper with ball: Imran Khan, Rameez Raza, Tait

Feed

I remember this. I also remember him warning Sreesanth that he will be taken to task in Australia after he had a run-in with Symo that year (we all remember it). I also remember Shoaib trying to poke his nose by saying that Tait would make us jump around with his pace and that Indians are scared of pace. Moral of the story - I don't even remember Tait playing against us ::fail:
I remember the way he got sent back with his tail between his legs

So where were Imran/Rameez/Shahid when Pak bowlers like Asif etc burst onto the stage or Gul was getting reverse swing then Aamer? These clowns made no remarks about all teams tampering with the ball when Pak bowlers were getting all kinds of movement the last few years. It's only when Shahid gets caught red faced and red handed that they start to level these accusations.

Does it give you guys a little relief that other countrymen are talking about it too? Stop being so stubborn and confess the fact that almost every team does it, probably not India b/c scratching no-scratching doesn't make a difference as you need pace to make use of it. Tait probably knows that it happens in Australian domestic, he didn't directly refer to it or else he would have been in trouble. English bowler did it in Ashes and have kept doing it on regular basis. Alan Donald wanted it to be legalized, so its not only Pakistanis. Make better pitches all around the world or just make tampering legal.

So where were Imran/Rameez/Shahid when Pak bowlers like Asif etc burst onto the stage or Gul was getting reverse swing then Aamer? These clowns made no remarks about all teams tampering with the ball when Pak bowlers were getting all kinds of movement the last few years. It's only when Shahid gets caught red faced and red handed that they start to level these accusations.
b/c our bowlers bowl faster and a ball 40 overs old can easily be reversed.....you won't understand this, it's not your fault. :winky:
so you want Tait to come out and say it happens in Australian domestic too? He's not a fool. A general reference about the main issue is enough to get the picture.
What next? Some other player will come and say all teams fix matches and you wanna take that on face value? I am not denying that some level of clandestine ball tampering does go on, but to say it is a universal phenomenon practiced by all teams is just absurd.
Does it give you guys a little relief that other countrymen are talking about it too? Stop being so stubborn and confess the fact that almost every team does it' date=' [b']probably not India b/c scratching no-scratching doesn't make a difference as you need pace to make use of it. Tait probably knows that it happens in Australian domestic, he didn't directly refer to it or else he would have been in trouble. English bowler did it in Ashes and have kept doing it on regular basis. Alan Donald wanted it to be legalized, so its not only Pakistanis. Make better pitches all around the world or just make tampering legal.
Here comes the gosht-eating phaaast bowler theory :cantstop: Ever seen Zaheer bowl recently ? Hell, Matthew Hoggard reverse swung the ball when he was in India in 2006.
Stop being so stubborn and confess the fact that almost every team does it' date=' [/quote'] Okay, why didn't any ONE of these players every say such things while they were playing the game? Maybe you ought to question that. In that context, Half-retardi might be the only brave soul (read: dumb***) to open his mouth so blatantly. As for Imran Khan, his "everyone does it, but I didn't do it" statement is nothing more than self-righteous bullcrap!
Imran khan' date='Sarfraz Nawaz,Wasim Akram,Waqar Younis were true champions of ball tampering and this is the real image of pakistani bowling "Legends"...Afridi is just one more addition to the list[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Legends of Ball Tampering
http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/446934.html I laughed when I read the not walking was compared to ball tempering. There are so many occasions where a batsmen is not out but is giving out. For example a bad LBW decision, a bad caught behind, etc. If you are talking about walking then you shouldn't be appealing when you think the batsman is not out. Not walking is accepted because the decision rests with umpire whether the batsman or bowler is right. And over a course of time, it is said things even out! In short: Not walking can be compared to false appealing (including claiming bumps). Ball tempering is a different issue. Coming back to ball tempering, the laws are not clearly defined and are the same (from what I understand) whether the offense is minor, technical or a major one. It is understood that when we are talking about ball tempering, we are talking about major ones. Before talking about ball tempering (including legalizing it), one needs to first differentiate the major ones