Is this the most boring IPL?

urbestfriend

Almost all matches are one-sided in IPL3 except one or two matches. Whenever first batting team scores 160+, chasing team is certain to lose by long margin. Most of the matches are decided in first 10 overs of chasing.! Real value of t-20 is because of close-finishes it produces but IPL3 matches are lopsided and boring.. Is this edition most boring IPL ? discuss.

People in India are enjoying it the same way. We here in usa are stuck with work and stuff and sometimes find it boring. yet i do watch games. People in India are still watching, stadiums are full. every match is packed house wherever it is taking place. It's a success.

I kinda lost interest once the T20 squad for the T20 cup was announced. Disappointed with few omissions. Form is very very vital in T20. In Tests you can come back to form by grinding or whatever. But in T20 even slight slump in form can be quiet damaging to team's fortunes .

Guest DeveGowda

problem may be because of pitches..last year in SA we had many close games with low scores.. This year most of the matches are one sided... also RCB not played any mtach in last 6 days feeling bit Bored...

problem may be because of pitches..last year in SA we had many close games with low scores.. This year most of the matches are one sided... also RCB not played any mtach in last 6 days feeling bit Bored...
But bowling quality sometimes was appalling. They were pitching the ball right at their own feet. Worst culprit was Aggy :cantstop:

No, it's not boring at all. There are 7 teams this year, contesting for 4 places for the semis! And no team(unfortunately except MI), are doing consistently well.
i already said in other thread that it has been competitive from points table point of view but not in terms of matches,can anyone remember any close match except for that super over match