'South Park' creators receive death threats !!

Texy

Regarding the Quran Zap- consider this- the tribes and clans that existed in the prophets time viewed him as a major threat politically. They fought wars later, and in the early days drove him out of his home town of Mecca. When Islam was in its embroynic stages all that the enemies had to do to rob Mohammed of any credibility was to replicate the Quran. .
War is war. Had it been any other person i wouldnt be worried. But this is a prophet. I just expected more from the messenger of god. Him going to war is really low on my list of things a prophet shoulndt have done because his time was not really a peaceful time, so i can understand that. Didnt Hindu gods fight wars over really stupid reasons? I think my dislike for Islam more than any other theory is really because of 2 reasons and him going to war is not one of them.

source please...If i am wrong' date=' then i would appreciate a good source to confirm your hypothesis[/quote']
evidence please.
its clearly written in the Quran - chapter 13 verse 134 - "It is clear that ayesha is not 8 yrs old as some of you might claim in the future. for as Allah is witness we the followers do not believe in science and have no scientific way of measuring a year. we go by the position of the planet jupiter, you know the one with the rings around it."

Most Indians (including Telugu Indians) are hindus by belief' date= do they go around preaching that the cow is holy to them and all cow slaughter should be stopped ? Heck, this is not verbal abuse, its massacring by the millions every day. Whatever happened to live and let live ..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :headshake: Indians are Indians, kya Telugu Indians, Mumbai Indians tamasha is this.. I'm addressing nballa and not you Clarke. By the way, even I'm Telugu, but "Telugu Indians" cracks me up every feckin time :cantstop: Indian Telugus is better :isalute:

its clearly written in the Quran - chapter 13 verse 134 - "It is clear that ayesha is not 8 yrs old as some of you might claim in the future. for as Allah is witness we the followers do not believe in science and have no scientific way of measuring a year. we go by the position of the planet jupiter, you know the one with the rings around it."
:--D:--D

Is THAT the literal translation ? I heard of the miracles in Quran suggesting the milky way among other things like the correct speed of light. And there is no scientific way to measure a year :hmmm:

Is THAT the literal translation ? I heard of the miracles in Quran suggesting the milky way among other things like the correct speed of light. And there is no scientific way to measure a year :hmmm:
nballa seems to have caught enough fish to feed his family for an entire week. :giggle:

Not true. It wasnt even put on paper untill many yrs after his death by his followers. And as far as producing anything like it .... its quite difficult to claim that you were able to split the moon and those other things I mentioned in my previous posts.
In terms of style it can not be replicated, yes it was only written later but held in memory by the many people who had learnt it until then. Umar who was one of the great muslim leaders converted when he heard his sister reciting the Quran. This was long before it was on paper. (in fact Umar initiated the movement to put it on paper many years later and after the prophet had passed away) Its illogical that the Meccan tribes would go through about 3 wars to stop their people from joining Mohammed, and get battered when this is all they needed to do to rob those people of the primary reason they needed to become muslims
War is war. Had it been any other person i wouldnt be worried. But this is a prophet. I just expected more from the messenger of god. Him going to war is really low on my list of things a prophet shoulndt have done because his time was not really a peaceful time' date=' so i can understand that. Didnt Hindu gods fight wars over really stupid reasons? I think my dislike for Islam more than any other theory is really because of 2 reasons and him going to war is not one of them.[/quote'] I think Im right in saying (and Ill check to confirm this) they were attacked in the wars he faught versus the Meccan tribes in the early days- i.e he never initiated assault. For the most part they had nowhere near enough people to muster the kind of force needed to wage a war. And you didnt respond the the actual point I was making there

On Wednesday, the conclusion of the two-part story involving the Prophet Mohammed was shown with a number of audio spots covered by bleeps and images hidden by a block reading "CENSORED." Though "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone have had fun with censorship in the past - including in part one of the Mohammed story, which involved free speech issues - apparently this time much of the censorship came from Comedy Central itself. "Comedy Central was responsible for the bleeps and not showing Mohammed in last night’s episode," a spokesperson for the network told CNN. On Stone and Parker's website, SouthParkStudios.com, a message acknowledged that Comedy Central had added some bleeps and that they couldn't stream their cut of part two: "After we delivered the show, and prior to broadcast, Comedy Central placed numerous additional audio bleeps throughout the episode," said a message on the site. "We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show." so looks like COMEDY CENTRAL has bowed to the pressure created by radical islamic sites ...so pretty soon we will have 1 rule for all other faiths and another rule for muslims when it comes freedom of speech, expression issues due to FEAR of retaliation and mass riots...vaah..very nice

Sooda, which point?the age? Or about the war? From Wiki, According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad.[1][3][4] Aisha stayed in her parents' home for several years until she joined Muhammad and the marriage was consummated.[1][3][4][5][6][7] Most of the sources indicate that she was nine years old at the time, with the single exception of al-Tabari, who records that she was ten.[3] I know Wikipedia is not a good source but i am pointing towards the references in it. The references are, 1 Watt, "Aisha", Encyclopedia of Islam Online 3 D. A. Spellberg, Politics, Gender, and the Islamic Past: the Legacy of A'isha bint Abi Bakr, Columbia University Press, 1994, p. 40 4 Karen Armstrong, Muhammad: A Biography of the Prophet, Harper San Francisco, 1992, p. 157. 5 Barlas (2002), p.125-126 6 Sahih al-Bukhari 5:58:234, 5:58:236, 7:62:64, 7:62:65, 7:62:88, Sahih Muslim 8:3309, :3310, 8:3311, Sunnan Abu Dawud 41:4915, 41:4917 7 Tabari, Volume 9, Page 131; Tabari, Volume 7, Page 7 I am sorry i keep saying 8. I dont know why i keep saying that. Regarding wars... Like i said before, I understand that times were not peaceful. But then again, he was the messenger of god. He might have not started the war but he did start battles or raids. It wasnt like he was only defending when others came to attack him. He got an army, formed a strategy,attacked targets to make the enemy weaker etc..like a general in a war. He certainly wasnt Jesus to let things go.

That got to be one of the dumbest things said even by your standards. I didnt marry a 8 year old. I didnt massacre thousands and spread my word as the only truth. I didnt say trick an idiot to follow my word or kill him. A prophet of a religion that has followers who think his words as gods word did. I didnt wage war in the name of god. I didnt burn people in the name of witch craft. I didnt marry 1000 girls. I didnt ask my wife to burn herself to prove her purity. Gods, priest who represent religion and men who follow religion did all that in the name of god and I am the animal? I would rather live like an animal than live like you.
Do you know the reason why Krishna married 1000 girls or how many he did marry?

From what I've known ( not from the internet or from the tv series), the reason Krishna married how many woman he married was the reason that after he rescued them, they were looked down upon by the society. Krishna didn't marry them for his own pleasure.

Amazing that we discuss and quarrel over someone's fantasy tale and fictitious characters. Be Safe, be an atheist and serve humanity Also, just watched Seth MacFarlanes interview on Larry King Live - Not bothered with censorship, as they have a bigger DVD Market and it's all uncensored - Making fun of a cartoon, not humans ( When Palin got pissed at him ) - Free Speech and humor - Missed Flight 11 on Sept 11 coz he fell asleep in the lounge