Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Sometimes' date=' I feel , in my lifetime I will not stop hearing about Jews' woes in holocaust. They get away with anything politically citing this for ever.[/quote'] but don't forget that holocaust was one of the worst chapters in our (mankind) history .... I don't know why but there is something about Israel that attracts me. may be it is the spirit of that country there is a graphic novel called "maus" which is based on the life of a Jew during that period. It is one of my favs books

but don't forget that holocaust was one of the worst chapters in our (mankind) history .... I don't know why but there is something about Israel that attracts me. may be it is the spirit of that country there is a graphic novel called "maus" which is based on the life of a Jew during that period. It is one of my favs books
don't lie Rett u know you love Israel where you can put your photography skills to work at those topless beaches :giggity:

I hope you are not trolling here and talking about Schindler's list only. This is one of the better movie you would ever watch. But I admit to the fact that movie picks up speed or organizes itself a little late and you have to survive initial few minutes.
Please. I never troll. I'm a quality poster. Latch on to each of my words, for there are revelations and innate pearls of wisdom in each. I just didn't understand the movie: Schindler's List. Saw it for about 45mins to 60 mins. It was depressing too, and generally I avoid depressing movies. The only reason I saw it in the first place, is because people around me hyped it a lot. MTC, says that the book got him to tears. I'll read the book later sometime, because reading a book always impacts you lesser in the short term and leaves a bigger imprint in the long run. If you know what I mean.

Saw The Dirty Picture 5/10 Strictly ok, one time watch. I can understand that fat guys are heroes in the South. Mamoothy, Elephant Swamy, Obese Teddy Hassan and the kind. But come on, how can an overweight fatso she rhinoceros pass off a sex symbol in the South??? Ewwww.....:sick: South Indian male ICFers have some explaining to do here. Your stock has fallen steeply. :acute:

Please. I never troll. I'm a quality poster. Latch on to each of my words' date=' for there are [b']revelations and innate pearls of wisdom in each. I just didn't understand the movie: Schindler's List. Saw it for about 45mins to 60 mins. It was depressing too, and generally I avoid depressing movies. The only reason I saw it in the first place, is because people around me hyped it a lot. MTC, says that the book got him to tears. I'll read the book later sometime, because reading a book always impacts you lesser in the short term and leaves a bigger imprint in the long run. If you know what I mean.
Yeah Right. Any movie you rate above 5 should avoided like exotic Korean cuisine. Anything below should be a classic!

Yeah Right. Any movie you rate above 5 should avoided like exotic Korean cuisine. Anything below should be a classic!
People, fellow ICFers, ^^^^ This is the initial reaction to all genius. Quoting a certain Mahatma Gandhi
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, and finally they accept what you have to say as self evident truth
:hatsoff: Ignore at your own peril.

Please. I never troll. I'm a quality poster. Latch on to each of my words, for there are revelations and innate pearls of wisdom in each. I just didn't understand the movie: Schindler's List. Saw it for about 45mins to 60 mins. It was depressing too, and generally I avoid depressing movies. The only reason I saw it in the first place, is because people around me hyped it a lot. MTC, says that the book got him to tears. I'll read the book later sometime, because reading a book always impacts you lesser in the short term and leaves a bigger imprint in the long run. If you know what I mean.
Mmmmmmm...!