Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hello my name is Ramesh, people call me ram, rameshy, please call me Ramesh tho... I am an indian [duh], now in the UK, I live in reality, I face the truth, even though the truth hurts you have to face up to it! Just browsing thrusome threads and the moderation is quite poor, and some posters style are straight as Harbhajans arm when bowling.. :hysterical: my english is quite bad so do excuse
OK ramu...welcome!

Hello my name is SA_FAN, I am female and from South Africa. Nice to be on this forum. Hope you guys enjoy playing against us, Hashiem Amla and Kallis are my 2 favourites, And I think Gary Kisten are going to be a very good coach, we miss him in SA. I dont like our capt. G.Smith, he is a real loser. Still Missing Hansie Cronje, He's ex wife just had a baby with her new husband.

Hi there! Cricket mad fan from Australia Hi there, I'm an Australian of Sri Lankan background who is crazy about cricket. I actually have my own blog cricketnut.com The current focus of my blog is the Indian Premier League which will revolutionise the game of cricket - I'll be tracking it to see where it goes. Having followed the dominant Australian cricket team for many years there is a sense of excitment in seeing Ponting, Gilchrist and Hayden face up to Warne, Lee and McGrath Please visit it and let me know what you think

Hi there, I'm an Australian of Sri Lankan background who is crazy about cricket. I actually have my own blog cricketnut.com The current focus of my blog is the Indian Premier League which will revolutionise the game of cricket - I'll be tracking it to see where it goes. Having followed the dominant Australian cricket team for many years there is a sense of excitment in seeing Ponting, Gilchrist and Hayden face up to Warne, Lee and McGrath Please visit it and let me know what you think
Welcome :thumbs_up: Who do you support when Aus vs SL matches?

frankly, joined this place to trash the ugly faggots ruling bcci. the money mongers are restricting opportunities for players in the icl who didn't get anything but partisan treatment while they were with bcci. now that they have an opportunity to groom their talent to international standards, they've been banned from ever being able to represent india. only because bcci is threatened that it's power/money hold over indian cricket could slip. i hope the real fans of indian cricket would make a noise about this and let those bcci idiots know how we feel. the indian guys in the icl are making an honest living playing cricket - why should they be penalised for that and if they are good enough why should they not represent india ?

frankly' date=' joined this place to trash the ugly faggots ruling bcci. the money mongers are restricting opportunities for players in the icl who didn't get anything but partisan treatment while they were with bcci. now that they have an opportunity to groom their talent to international standards, they've been banned from ever being able to represent india. only because bcci is threatened that it's power/money hold over indian cricket could slip. i hope the real fans of indian cricket would make a noise about this and let those bcci idiots know how we feel. the indian guys in the icl are making an honest living playing cricket - why should they be penalised for that and if they are good enough why should they not represent india ?[/quote'] Welcome and share your thoughts....

Yo! Iam Aaditya Karthik' date=' s/w developer living near london. I like when sachin straight drives and yuvraj cover drives. I love cricket but I am also a self taught manga artist. I looking forward to my stay here.[/size']
Hi Aaditya, welcome aboard! What does your username mean?

hey guys, I've been lurking and posting its and bits. But, now I've become addicted. :yay: Awesome to find so many people who are as crazy abt cricket as I am. I find myself hitting the reload button indefinitely :(( Anyways, I'm from Bangalore, but am in US now, will be back home soon. Back and forth. Was worried I'd miss cricket when I'm away, but thank God for Sopcast! :hail: I'm a hardcore, hardcore Indian fan and am absolutely passionate abt cricket. It's the only sport I play, watch and follow. My friends talk about football and Manu? I just :finger: and shake my head sadly that they dont watch cricket. Love the discussions and the free spirit here. Lots of fun hazing on the likes of Million Dollar Maaki! :two_thumbs_up: Oh, and my mother tongue is Telugu, but can speak Hindi, Kannada and English fluently. I think it's cool to intro ur mother tongue, because only Indians can do this :isalute: