We have no one to blame but ourselves

Fontaine

Of course they will piss you of. You are an aussie fan so such threads will annoy you. To indians it creates a different feeling. You will also be annoyed as the last time a prdeiction of we will batter the ausseis was given, as we did batter them:isalute: Much to the annoyance of your mod pal who you brown nose extensivley:--D And no it will not be our fault. Bowden has been a cheat and the umpires a joke. I do not exaggerate to say if not for cheating umpires we would be chasing 140 to win and Gambhir would still be batting
maybe it could've been 300 to chase with Hussey getting a ton
I think India can hold on to a draw, possibly go for a win. Lame predictions like 'We will batter Aussies' etc piss me off to no end --- Australia are a weak team but are no pushovers by any means.
are you kidding? if we bat 90 over, we are going to get the remaining runs. no way there is going to be a draw. which planet r u from

If we were 155-4 and needed another 161 runs to win i.e. 316 run chase, would we be more confident? Also, these 200 plus totals are only ever successfully chased with the loss of five, six, or even 7 wickets for the most part. We're four down. Have faith.

4 dropped catches, 1 wicket off a no ball, 18 no balls and some indifferent batting when Sehwag etc should have been playing for stumps. The disapointing thing is that Australia didn't outplay us, we simply made far more mistakes and this in a test match where Zaheer bowled like a champion and was well supported by our spinners. There were two great chances for us to get on top of this match but we've squandered both opportunities. This is what happens when we well matched teams play. The team that commits the least mistakes tends to come out on top and we face a very difficult struggle to win in this one.
Also, in 1st Inn when India batted, the collapse after Tendulkar got out was totally our fault. Dhoni got charmed by the TV umpire - so lets leave him out. What were Bhajji and ZK (ZK especially) doing??? Their primary purpose is bowling, but Raina was out there, and can't they give him some batting support at one end!?? We fell 50-60 runs short. Raina could have scored vital runs even after Dhoni got screwed by Sanjay Hazare, if only our tail had given him some support! Thats very crucial too.

The guy who predicts a draw is clueless, is he expecting rain 2moro1?!?! Gona be an exiciting day 5, if we had Laxman fully fit then i would fancy our chances but now once Tendulkar is out its almost game over, Zaheer can bat and needs to just hang in there and not play stupid shots. Poor umpiring has become traditional against us especially by the white umpires, why dont the bcci insist on an asian umpire or have Tauful as well? From what i saw this pitch was nothing like a typical Indian pitch with all the bounce, why did the groundsmen prepare such a pitch when we have 2 spinners and prefer slower pitches, Raina i knew wouldnt be able to cope with this. Personally am dissapointed tht this game wasnt played at one of the big cities, a 80% empty stadium for one of the biggest days in the cricket caldener and a population the size of Inzaman is a DISGRACE!

Gona be an exiciting day 5, if we had Laxman fully fit then i would fancy our chances but now once Tendulkar is out its almost game over, Zaheer can bat and needs to just hang in there and not play stupid shots. Poor umpiring has become traditional against us especially by the white umpires, why dont the bcci insist on an asian umpire or have Tauful as well?
Asoka, Dhamasena, Rauf :fear:

Fontaine, why you acting like Dandaroy and other people. Game isn't over yet. India haven't even lost half the wickets. Just 4 down. World's best is batting, best bowler in India is batting, Best wristy player is still come, and the best captain is also there to bat. Positive mate.. positive..

Fontaine, why you acting like Dandaroy and other people. Game isn't over yet. India haven't even lost half the wickets. Just 4 down. World's best is batting, best bowler in India is batting, Best wristy player is still come, and the best captain is also there to bat. Positive mate.. positive..
Has your bottle of Arsenic reached the team yet?? :hysterical::hysterical: Seriously, I would love to be proven wrong. :pray: The fact that the best wristy player is injured does not bode well. And what does India's best bowler have to do with batting? :hmmm: