Are urban Indians becoming excessively stupid?

Mariyam

No it was not exactly an analogy. Separate case of stupidity in my observation. Nothing to do with OP. Just one more manifestation of "excessive stupidity" among some.
But why is it excessive stupidity? :confused: And why is this privilege solely reserved for SRK fans. Do they behave any differently, than Sanjay Dutt fans or Aamir Khan fans. I'm totally :confused: about what you are getting at here.
Too bad you are one of them. I was beginning to like you :smile:
Oh well.... :((

I went for a couple of PL games a few years back. The majority of people are uneducated drunkards. I've never gone back since. Mind you, this was not in the north either (the cities mentioned by Gunner like Newcastle, Leeds, Gunchester etc). I was never a huge football fan in any case though I watch the odd game on television. Compare that to the crowds at Lord's test matches or Wimbledon. I go to both every year. Call them what you want but atleast they know how to behave. Never underestimate the football hooligans in the UK. They single handedly made Burberry a brand of chavs and ruined their global image. :hysterical: The funny thing is that football is seen as 'elite' in India according to a few posts in this thread but it is the opposite here (where the game is actually played).
:hysterical: Not to forget their incredible contribution in making sportswear the ultimate urban outfit and Sports Direct the meccah of fashion....Damn Nike, Adidas and ofcourse the beloved Lonsdale are all doomed... I hate Man U because of their desi fans..This club has an inspirational history (Plane crash) and some dicks think its cool to turn up in Man U jerseys just because Beckham and Ronaldo played there..

I am not an EPL fan. SOme of my friends are. I gave it a try. Never managed to hook on to it. I have lost interest in Tennis even world cup football(bar semi final and final), NBA, formula 1 over the years. I do follow occasionally. But not as crazy as Cricket though.

I am not an EPL fan. SOme of my friends are. I gave it a try. Never managed to hook on to it. I have lost interest in Tennis even world cup football(bar semi final and final)' date=' NBA, formula 1 over the years. I do follow occasionally. But not as crazy as Cricket though.[/quote'] it's actually fine till its about enjoying it, the gameplay and appreciating it because the quality of play in euro club football is unmatched. But to get so worked up and invested in a team is just ridiculous. And it's pretty obvious why their loyalties always tend to lie with man u or ferrari. The worst news for Indian F1 fans was when India got its own team. :haha:

it's actually fine till its about enjoying it' date=' the gameplay and appreciating it because the quality of play in euro club football is unmatched. [b']But to get so worked up and invested in a team is just ridiculous. And it's pretty obvious why their loyalties always tend to lie with man u or ferrari. The worst news for Indian F1 fans was when India got its own team. :haha:
Yep...I watch football from time to time, appreciating excellent sport is one thing, but those retards shouting "We gonna do this man, We are Man U!!!!" sitting in some bar thousands of miles away in India are beyond hilarious.

it's actually fine till its about enjoying it' date=' the gameplay and appreciating it because the quality of play in euro club football is unmatched. But to get so worked up and invested in a team is just ridiculous. And it's pretty obvious why their loyalties always tend to lie with man u or ferrari. [b']The worst news for Indian F1 fans was when India got its own team. :haha:
:haha::haha:

Im at uni' date=' honestly have never really seen any violence or out of control football fans in my year of living here, although living in Fallowfield I will admit is not exactly an accurate barometer for manchester as a whole. And yes those Indian "fans" would probably get abuse,[b'] I would abuse them (obviously not call them a paki im not a moron) they look ridculous. But saying they would get beatings is a big shout and I just cant see that happenening.
Seriously? Why?

it's actually fine till its about enjoying it' date=' the gameplay and appreciating it because the quality of play in euro club football is unmatched. But to get so worked up and invested in a team is just ridiculous. And it's pretty obvious why their loyalties always tend to lie with man u or ferrari. [b']The worst news for Indian F1 fans was when India got its own team. :haha:
Hope we get a footy time soon. Already Jaddu is practicing :cantstop: yuvraj-singh-sachin-tendulkar-virat-kohli-ravindra-jadeja-gautam-gambhir-2009-11-7-6-10-0.jpg

Just saw this on a friends FB account: [ame=

[/ame] What a random fight? I have no idea what they are saying, but look at them go at each other? Pathetic. Some cop even started firing warning shots. :haha: Were PK and Ishant playing this match when they got injured? :hmmm:

Just saw this on a friends FB account:
What a random fight? I have no idea what they are saying, but look at them go at each other? Pathetic. Some cop even started firing warning shots. :haha: Were PK and Ishant playing this match when they got injured? :hmmm:
OMG epic :hysterical::hysterical: